Saddam warned the USA about : Terrorism !

and is a terrorist himself; offering $25,000 to the family of anyone who would volunteer their services as a suicide bomber.

the man is sick and there are so many leaders today that are so sick in the head that I wonder if we really are going to make it out of here alive.

I honestly wonder about this; no one plays by the rules and it is about time that humanity moves on and elevates itself and learns to co exist.

I am disgusted with the entire bunch of our so called "leaders" today. They all seem to be nutty megalomaniacs with their own agendas, having nothing to do with what the average folks are interested in.

:(

Hmmmm, one of my hobbies is collecting coins of the emperors. I have them in a box at home and they're all quite genuine. For some reason, my favourite has to be Nero, the one who supposedly played the lyre while Rome burned but I have Caligula's coin as well. I mean, thet coin would have been spent when Caligula was in power and he was pretty nutty.
That guy genuinely believed he was a god, had sacrifices made to himself and held conversations with the moon. He once asked someone if they too could see the Moon godess standing by his side and the guy replied that only the gods could see one another. That's what saved his neck.
Commodus was amusing too. Not only did he believe he was a god but he fought as a gladiator in the arena.
Maybe we got a little better?

ptlwp said:
and is a terrorist himself; offering $25,000 to the family of anyone who would volunteer their services as a suicide bomber.

the man is sick and there are so many leaders today that are so sick in the head that I wonder if we really are going to make it out of here alive.

I honestly wonder about this; no one plays by the rules and it is about time that humanity moves on and elevates itself and learns to co exist.

I am disgusted with the entire bunch of our so called "leaders" today. They all seem to be nutty megalomaniacs with their own agendas, having nothing to do with what the average folks are interested in.

ptlwp said:

Wasn't Ariel Sharon a self confessed terrorist from the age of 17 onwards, and a war criminal to boot.

Everyone, every nasty being, of any kind is complicit in the evils of the entire world....anyone in power, anyplace, anywhere, at any time, who contributes to the suffering of anyone.

ptlwp said:

Care to tell me how much those F/A-18 Hornet jockeys get for wasting an entire Wedding party in Iraq ? AFAICT it works out at roughly $15,000 / head given the estimates of ground-hours to air-hours of a typical strike aircraft. The cluster munitions are much more effective against large numbers of civillians than suicide belts.

ptlwp said:
Everyone, every nasty being, of any kind is complicit in the evils of the entire world....anyone in power, anyplace, anywhere, at any time, who contributes to the suffering of anyone.

So quick to name and shame Arabs and Muslims, so vague when it comes to admitting that they are no better or worse than anyone else...

ptlwp said:
Sounds pretty all inclusive. I'm not sure that everyone has the power to change the course of certain events. For example, France and Germany, tried to convince the US and Britain to continue to seek peaceful settlements, instead of invading Iraq.

I like your quote though!

yes, and saddam got his start in government as an assassin.
geo w. never even had to pull the trigger to accomplish quite the same means...availed of the silver spoon as he was and all.

saddam did attend the un and conferences in the us, even offered to shake hands with geo w., as did castro and arafat, but it appears their love was somehow not consumated.

FredC said:
Wasn't Ariel Sharon a self confessed terrorist from the age of 17 onwards, and a war criminal to boot.

yes, and saddam got his start in government as an assassin.
geo w. never even had to pull the trigger to accomplish quite the same means...availed of the familial silver spoon as he was and all.

saddam did attend the un and conferences in the us, even offered to shake hands with geo w., as did castro and arafat, but it appears their love was somehow not consumated.

FredC said: