Saddle boil tip

Zog The Undeniable

Guest
Something called a "Witch Stick" (contains witch hazel, intended for
spots) works wonderfully. As it's from her cosmetics basket, my wife
insists I first apply the stick to my finger, then my finger to the
boil. For some reason ;-)

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 18:30:31 +0100, Zog The Undeniable
<[email protected]> wrote:

>As it's from her cosmetics basket, my wife
>insists I first apply the stick to my finger, then my finger to the
>boil. For some reason ;-)

So you do just that. But only when she's looking.
--

Cheers,

Al

In message <40cde1ff.0@entanet>, Zog The Undeniable
<[email protected]> writes
>Something called a "Witch Stick" (contains witch hazel, intended for
>spots) works wonderfully. As it's from her cosmetics basket, my wife
>insists I first apply the stick to my finger, then my finger to the
>boil. For some reason ;-)

It's so the germs on your dirty finger can benefit from whatever's in
the stick.

--
Sue ];:))