Saddle boil tip

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Zog The Undeniable, Jun 14, 2004.

  1. Something called a "Witch Stick" (contains witch hazel, intended for
    spots) works wonderfully. As it's from her cosmetics basket, my wife
    insists I first apply the stick to my finger, then my finger to the
    boil. For some reason ;-)

    Tags:

  2. Al C-F

    Al C-F Guest

    On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 18:30:31 +0100, Zog The Undeniable
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >As it's from her cosmetics basket, my wife
    >insists I first apply the stick to my finger, then my finger to the
    >boil. For some reason ;-)

    So you do just that. But only when she's looking.
    --

    Cheers,

    Al

  3. Sue

    Sue Guest

    In message <[email protected]>, Zog The Undeniable
    <[email protected]> writes
    >Something called a "Witch Stick" (contains witch hazel, intended for
    >spots) works wonderfully. As it's from her cosmetics basket, my wife
    >insists I first apply the stick to my finger, then my finger to the
    >boil. For some reason ;-)

    It's so the germs on your dirty finger can benefit from whatever's in
    the stick.

    --
    Sue ];:))