Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

saddle cover coming loose

Started by TriTuna · · Last activity · 1 post · 962 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
20 December 2006
Last activity
20 December 2006
Original author
TriTuna
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
962
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Can anyone supply a tested technique for regluing the leather saddle cover?

    I have a Vetta saddle that I love - but the edges are coming loose. My plan is to reglue the edges in stages - pulling, gluing, and clamping an inch or so at a time. But before I dive in I thought I'd check to see if anyone has a better suggestion or technique or can recommend a particular glue.

    Thanks in advance,
    Mike

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.