Saddle creaks

Derk

Guest
Hi,

This is the 3rd Flie Titanium saddle I have that creaks
after a few months of use.

Can anyone comment on the Fizik Arione? Do you like it? And
more importantly: is it silent?

TIA, Derk

> This is the 3rd Flie Titanium saddle I have that creaks
> after a few months of use.
>
> Can anyone comment on the Fizik Arione? Do you like it?
> And more importantly: is it silent?
>
> TIA, Derk

just put grease on the rails

That's true with a Flite. Its cousin the Tri-Matic, which I
happen to like, has elastomers supporting the rail ends;
these can squeak after time. Usually a shot of silicone oil
quiets 'em down.

Mike Yankee

(Address is munged to thwart spammers. To reply, delete
everything after "com".)

derk-<< This is the 3rd Flie Titanium saddle I have that
creaks after a few months of use. >><BR><BR>

Grease where the saddle rails are in the seatpost?

Drip a little oil where the saddle rails enter the
saddle as well.

Boulder, CO, 80302
costruite eccezionalmente bene"

Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:

> Drip a little oil where the saddle rails enter the saddle
> as well.
I'll try that, since the noise comes from within the
saddle itself.

Thanks!

Grets, Derk