saddle pain and foot pain

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by jjiam25, Jun 20, 2006.

1. jjiam25

jjiam25 New Member

When riding the other day, I rode 35 miles, and at the end, my sit bones were fine, but the meat inbetween the sit bones was very tender, why is this? and also another thing was when I got off the bike, my Left foot only, my foot was aching on the outside of my shoe, and even 2 days later is still tender, why? any ideas are appreciated. the pain in my foot is like right in the middle of my left foot.

Tags:

2. jhigga15

jhigga15 New Member

I also have had this pain on the outside of my right foot...I have super cheap nike shoes, I think it may be that...I also would like to know how to fix this problem

3. Manic

Manic New Member

I'm a newbie so I may not really know what I'm talking about but it sounds like maybe you either had your shoes to tight which would cause the laces to bite in or you have a pressure point in that part of the shoe where it contacts the foot.

4. wiredued

wiredued New Member

The ball of your foot should be over the center of your pedal if it is more towards the toes you will get foot pain... The more often you ride the less your but hurts try to ride three times a week as your legs get stronger there will be less weight on the saddle if your legs get tired your but will pay the price.

5. hd reynolds

hd reynolds New Member

Pinched nerve maybe?

6. jhigga15

jhigga15 New Member

No, I have no pinched nearves, this has only happened on long rides 40+ miles...it's possible t6hat my shoes are to far forward...