Saddle Position on a 78deg TT Bike

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by chris_gr, Oct 7, 2003.

  1. chris_gr

    chris_gr New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2003
    I just got a new Fuji Aloha and I am having trouble finding the right saddle position. I have read the knee angle should be 150-155 degrees and the pedal-hip to hip shoulder angle should be 90 degrees. Is this the best set of guidelines?

    Tags:

  2. Mike S.

    Mike S. Guest

    "chris_gr" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I just got a new Fuji Aloha and I am having trouble finding the right saddle position. I have read
    > the knee angle should be 150-155 degrees and the pedal-hip to hip shoulder angle should be 90
    > degrees. Is this the best set of guidelines?

    Go check out www.slowtwitch.com for more aero info

    Mike

  3. chris_gr

    chris_gr New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2003
    Thanks
    Actually here is the link that had the best info
    http://www.slowtwitch.com/mainheadings/techctr/bikefit.html#Anchor-SADDLE-35882