Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Saddle: sq labs 612

Started by Feanor · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,080 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
4 May 2021
Last activity
4 May 2021
Original author
Feanor
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,080
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I’m in the market for a new saddle. I experience constant pressure in the perinium area seemingly regardless of position or saddle type, so far.

    I’ve heard that SWLabs saddles are focused on dealing with this issue specifically.

    Does anyone have experience or information on these saddles?

    Thank you!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.