SaddleCo road saddles

Mtoverton

Guest
Hey roadies, Does anyone know where I might find some
feedback about SaddleCo's saddles? I have looked at
roadbikereview.com and can't seem to come up with anything.
Any one of you riding on one? What's the skinny? The concept
sounds good if you are a rider under 180 lbs (can't quite
remember the weight limit but there is one). Do they live up
to their claim of no pressure where it isn't wanted despite
the fact that there are no "cutouts" etc.? Durability might
be a factor with them too. The airflow concept is catchy
too...as in air flows to your butt on the long hot
rides...and I guess the short cold ones too! mto

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 19:19:34 -0500, "mtoverton" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Hey roadies, Does anyone know where I might find some
>feedback about SaddleCo's saddles? I have looked at
>roadbikereview.com and can't seem to come up with anything.
>Any one of you riding on one? What's the skinny? The
>concept sounds good if you are a rider under 180 lbs (can't
>quite remember the weight limit but there is one). Do they
>live up to their claim of no pressure where it isn't wanted
>despite the fact that there are no "cutouts" etc.?
>Durability might be a factor with them too. The airflow
>concept is catchy too...as in air flows to your butt on the
>long hot rides...and I guess the short cold ones

here was a poll about it here
http://www.cyclingforums.com/index.php?s= I can't find it
but some work should turn it up. most everyone that tried
it loved it.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes Custom made wooden planes
at reasonable prices See http://www.knight-toolworks.com For

mtoverton wrote:
> Hey roadies, Does anyone know where I might find some
> feedback about SaddleCo's saddles? I have looked at
> roadbikereview.com and can't seem to come up with
> anything.

A google search brought up several reviews.

Hi I picked up a SaddleCo saddle a couple of months ago and
like it a lot. Looks good, and feels good. I weigh in at
about 180 and have no problems although my longest ride
since purchasing the saddle was only a couple of hours. The
only other saddle I really feel comfortable on is a Brooks
Swift but I wanted to try a saddle that was less susceptible
to water damage. Hope this helps Marc

news:<[email protected]>...