Saddleco saddle?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by dcriswell41, Mar 29, 2003.

  1. dcriswell41

    dcriswell41 Guest

    Anyone rode a bike with a Saddleco saddle? Was it comfortable?

    Tags:

  2. Roger Hunter

    Roger Hunter Guest

    > Anyone rode a bike with a Saddleco saddle? Was it comfortable?

    Idiot. We all have different shaped arses. Just 'cause I find something comfortable doesn't mean
    that you will.

    Roger.

  3. dcriswell41

    dcriswell41 Guest

    Thanks for the incredibly intelligent post written in perfect English.

    Of course everybody knowledgable about cycling knows there are individual differences in saddle
    comfort. The Saddleco saddle is a different design of saddle. It would be instructive to find out
    others opinions about this saddle design, if nobody found it comfortable it is unlikely to be
    comfortable on me.

    On Sat, 29 Mar 2003 22:10:42 -0000, "Roger Hunter" <[email protected]> wrote:

    ><[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >
    >> Anyone rode a bike with a Saddleco saddle? Was it comfortable?
    >
    >Idiot. We all have different shaped arses. Just 'cause I find something comfortable doesn't mean
    >that you will.
    >
    >Roger.

  4. Roger Hunter

    Roger Hunter Guest

    > Of course everybody knowledgable about cycling knows there are individual differences in saddle
    > comfort. The Saddleco saddle is a different design of saddle. It would be instructive to find out
    > others opinions about this saddle design, if nobody found it comfortable it is unlikely to be
    > comfortable on me.

    For heaven's sake, I'm a troll. Did you expect sense?

    Roger.

  5. No I haven't but if I may, ah, I have had a lot of trouble with saddles, just too picky and love a
    great fit. Years ago I used a brooks leather saddle. Sure has come a long way since then. I have
    tried a lot of brands, but you just have to be persistent till you find the right one. I found a
    shop that lets you try a saddle for a couple of weeks to see if it works for you. If it doesn't then
    you simply bring it back and try another one until you get it right. I recommend getting a Saddleco
    from a shop like that if you can find one. What I did was tell the shop that I have a hard time with
    finding the right saddle and ask them if you can try it for a week or two. As long as you bring it
    back in original condition and don't tear the packaging material, keep the receipt. I also found
    that if you don't find a saddle you that works for you, just find one that fits and suits you as
    close as you can, and then after you ride it for a while, you can get used to it. I have always paid
    a lot of attention to detail on my bikes and the saddle is the biggest hassle for me. Every time I
    wear out an old one and get a new one I always go through the same hassle all over again trying to
    get it right. It's a pain for me, but it's worth it.

    Bruce