Safe Dogs NOT Dog Limits

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Colin Blackburn, Jan 26, 2003.

  1. I have just read a story in the Telegraph (I don't buy it, honest mister) about a woman convicted of
    driving with 27 dogs in here car. Those registered to use the Telegraph website or time on their
    hands to look on other news sites might be able to find more details.

    Anyway, she was taking here 27 dogs 100 miles to Skegness so that they could have a walk on the
    beach. She had one dog on her lap, four in the passenger seat and 22 in the back. When the police
    signalled her to stop she had a fag in one hand and a can of coke in the other and the windows were
    steamed up. She didn't stop for 15 minutes until a second patrol car helped to box her
    off---apparently she hadn't done anything wrong so she didn't see the need to stop.

    Why am I telling you this, well she got a 12 month ban, quite rightly
    IMO. I mean, She could have killed someone.

    I'd take this to uk.tosspot but I haven't the strength.

    Colin

    Tags:

  2. "Colin Blackburn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I have just read a story in the Telegraph (I don't buy it, honest
    yadayada
    > Why am I telling you this, well she got a 12 month ban, quite rightly
    > IMO. I mean, She could have killed someone.

    I was going to post this because /she/ got a ban - the ones who /do/ kill tend to drive away from
    the trial.

    > I'd take this to uk.tosspot but I haven't the strength.

    Ah- gwangwangwangwan.....

  3. Colin Blackburn wrote:
    > I have just read a story in the Telegraph (I don't buy it, honest mister) about a woman convicted
    > of driving with 27 dogs in here car. Those registered to use the Telegraph website or time on
    > their hands to look on other news sites might be able to find more details.
    >
    > Anyway, she was taking here 27 dogs 100 miles to Skegness so that they could have a walk on the
    > beach. She had one dog on her lap, four in the passenger seat and 22 in the back. When the police
    > signalled her to stop she had a fag in one hand and a can of coke in the other and the windows
    > were steamed up. She didn't stop for 15 minutes until a second patrol car helped to box her
    > off---apparently she hadn't done anything wrong so she didn't see the need to stop.
    >
    > Why am I telling you this, well she got a 12 month ban, quite rightly
    > IMO. I mean, She could have killed someone.

    If only she'd thought to run down a cyclist she would have been able to keep her licence,
    silly woman.

    Daniel.

  4. Elyob

    Elyob Guest

    "Eddie Dubourg" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Colin Blackburn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I have just read a story in the Telegraph (I don't buy it, honest
    > yadayada
    > > Why am I telling you this, well she got a 12 month ban, quite rightly
    > > IMO. I mean, She could have killed someone.
    >
    > I was going to post this because /she/ got a ban - the ones who /do/ kill tend to drive away from
    > the trial.
    >
    > > I'd take this to uk.tosspot but I haven't the strength.
    >
    > Ah- gwangwangwangwan.....

    I laughed when I read it. Unbelievable. Actually, very believable. I thought the funniest bit was
    when the police approached the car, they had to back off due to the stench.