Safety Instructions. Warning. sides may split...

flyingdutch

New Member
Feb 8, 2004
5,700
Cuzz sent me photocopy of a (motorbike) mag article he had run recently
(American Iron, for those inclined that way). From a 1962 Honda Mbike instruction book, translated by Honda for American market.

"SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS

1. At the rise of the hand by Policeman, stop rapidly. Do not pass him by otherwise disrespect him.

2. When a passenger of the foot, hooves in sight, tootel the horn trumpet melodiously at first. If he still obstacles your passage, tootel him with vigor and and express by word of mouth, warning Hi, Hi.

3. Beware the wandering horse that he shall not take fright as you pass him. Do not explode the exhaust box at him. Go soothingly by.

4. Give big space to the festive dog that makes sport in roadway. Avoid entanglement of dog with wheel spokes.

5. Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon.
Press the brake foot as you roll around the corners, and save the collapse and tie up. "

Oh, tears! couldnt type for LMAO so hard!!!

F "festive dog" Dutch

"flyingdutch" <[email protected]> wrote in
message
> "SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS

snip

> Oh, tears! couldnt type for LMAO so hard!!!
>
> F "festive dog" Dutch

heheheheh.. this needs scanning and URLing.. dare I say an entry to 'What
the..?'

cheers,
GPL
'skid demon'

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 at 08:20 GMT, GPLama (aka Bruce)
> "flyingdutch" <[email protected]> wrote in
> message
>> "SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
>>

> snip
>>
>> Oh, tears! couldnt type for LMAO so hard!!!
>>
>> F "festive dog" Dutch

> heheheheh.. this needs scanning and URLing.. dare I say an entry to 'What
> the..?'

Do a google on one of the phrases. It's certainly out there enough
times....

-- Tim "grease mud" C.

>You seem to be implying here that one gets rich after gaining a PhD?

Of course one does. The other 99 out of a hundred get bitter.
-- Paula responding to TimC on ARK

"TimC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Do a google on one of the phrases. It's certainly out there enough
> times....
>
> -- Tim "grease mud" C.

Arh, so it is...

http://tinyurl.com/56862 Dutch, is that you!?

(image source site wasn't working, so that's the Google cache thumbnail)

cheers,
GPL

flyingdutch said:
Cuzz sent me photocopy of a (motorbike) mag article he had run recently

F "festive dog" Dutch

Excellent F/D very funny :D ,you may also like www.engrish.com or even make your own -->english to japanese back to english (cut and paste japanese letters) )at
http://babelfish.altavista.digital.com/babelfish/tr

make more sport on the road way!!!! :D