Saint Elizabeth on 4-07-97

Saint Elizabeth says,
"The Soul is the Connecting Link. The
Soul radiates a love to everything We say,
because the Soul is a Portion of The Father,
indescribable to what mankind can say, think,
or do."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON APRIL 7,1997 AT 1:45 P.M.

SAINT ELIZABETH

"I am Saint Elizabeth. It is a wonderful,
delightful communication that The Father has
given to so Many of Us Here with Him. It
gives to human life a two-way communication
that is not ordinary, but exceptional, because
We are now able to Instruct mankind
personally, lovingly, in so many areas, on so
many subjects that mankind of all ages can
understand.

This Gift that has given mankind an
awareness of Our Presence is Special, because
to millions of people before this, they had to
read what came through an individual, but
nothing was as Complete, as Personal, as
Direct, as this Gift that The Beloved Saint
Joseph gives to mankind, allowing Hundreds
of Us to speak openly, making mankind aware
of the importance of human life, and the Goal
that The Father has for the Gift of Life in a
Greater State.

It is sad when We hear rejection of this
Gift. Sometimes it is because of a lack of
spiritual understanding, sometimes it is
jealousy and, of course, this list could be
endless, but those who serve in readiness to
take down What We speak for the benefit of
millions of others, We say one thing, 'Every
word you write shares All of Heaven with
everyone who will read, and believe, and
practice all the Direction that is given.'

We see hundreds, if not thousands of all
different types of people, writing books,
writing stories, writing the facts as they know
them, but there is no comparison to what you
are a part of, and that is to help mankind
more fully understand the Closeness of the
Presence of God and All the Saints daily, in a
way that every human being should thank
The Father for.

The Soul is the Connecting Link. The
Soul radiates a love to everything We say,
because the Soul is a Portion of The Father,
indescribable to what mankind can say, think,
or do. A blessing is oftentimes small, but it
gives strength. This Blessing is of a
Magnitude that gives hope, understanding,
clarity, and personal communication, helping
the physical, the mental, the moral and the
spiritual practices of every living human
being who will read the Words, and accept
Them for the Love, in the Love They are
delivered.

I would speak more at this time, but
what I have already spoken, hopefully, will fill
the hearts of millions of mankind, and awaken
their understanding to what they are the
custodian of, a Portion of The Father called
the Soul. So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

[email protected] ??? wrote:
> Saint Elizabeth says,
> "The Soul is the Connecting Link....

So this is what a soul looks like:
<http://www.mds.co.jp/rigidboard-data/mds/news/000/00080-x02.jpg>.

BEER IS FOOD

<snip>
"I am Saint Elizabeth. It is a wonderful,
delightful communication that The Father has
given to so Many of Us Here with Him. It
gives to human life a two-way communication
that is not ordinary, but exceptional, because
We are now able to Instruct mankind
personally, lovingly, in so many areas, on so
many subjects that mankind of all ages can
understand.

<snip>

My name is Mr.Moses Odiaka.I work in the credit and accounts department of
Union Bank of NigeriaPlc,Lagos, Nigeria. I write you in respect of a
foreign customer with a Domicilliary account. His name is Engineer Manfred
Becker. He was among those who died in a plane crash here in Nigeria
during the reign of late General Sani Abacha.

Since the demise of this our customer, Engineer Manfred Becker, who was an
oil merchant/contractor, I have kept a close watch of the deposit records
and accounts and since then nobody has come to claim the money in this a/c
as next of kin to the late Engineer. He had only $18.5mllion in his a/c
and the a/c is coded. It is only an insider that could produce the code or
password of the deposit particulars. As it stands now,there is nobody in
that position to produce the needed information other than my very self
considering my position in the bank.......

http://potifos.com/fraud/index.html

Chas. -send me the money