Salanson dies of heart failure

In article <[email protected]>, realdean <[email protected]> wrote:

> warren <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<100620031526190384%[email protected]>...
> > I know I'm responding to someone with NO KNOWLEDGE about about
> pharmacology but for what its worth hear it goes...........Aspirin DOES NOT THIN THE BLOOD! It
> DOES prevent platelet aggregation, which is a good thing especially if someone is stupid enough to
> needlessly take epo shots. Low dose aspirin (81mg per day)therapy interferes with the bodies
> cycloxygenase system that causes vasoconstriction and platelet aggregation whereas the evidence
> suggests that taking higher doses might in fact negate this benefit. In any event, statistically
> for non-diabetic patients the best 2 things that anyone can do to live a long and healthy life is
> (1) take a baby asdpirin a day and (2) keep your cholesterol as low as possible. Doing these 2
> tings outways the benefits of taking vitamins, antioxdants, controling weight, exercising ,
> stoping smoking and the list goes on.

FYI, the term "blood thinner, a.k.a. "thin the blood" refers to reducing the chance of blood
clotting so you can calm down now. As for the rest of your information, it's kind of hard to take
you seriously when your spelling is so bad, but then I doubt anyone believes your advice that a baby
aspirin is better than weight control, exercising, stopping smoking, etc. But please enlighten us.
What is the benefit of a baby aspirin and what evidence do you have that it's more effective at
prolonging your life than the other methods?

-WG

Yeah, so an aspirin a day, and no need to exercise, take a multi (because I definitely get all the
nutrients I need from the RDA), no need for antioxidants (I guess because since I don't have to
exercise I am not creating the free radicals that I would be).

That is kind of an interesting way, I can also live longer by:

Not getting hit by a truck Not getting struck by lightning Not drowning, burning to death, falling
to my death or many other possible perils.

Or maybe just live a good consistently healthy life, stay away from un-needed fats and all that
other ****, exercise regularly.

Rope

"warren" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:100620032213597474%[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, realdean
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > warren <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<100620031526190384%[email protected]>...
> > > I know I'm responding to someone with NO KNOWLEDGE about about
> > pharmacology but for what its worth hear it goes...........Aspirin DOES NOT THIN THE BLOOD! It
> > DOES prevent platelet aggregation, which is a good thing especially if someone is stupid enough
> > to needlessly take epo shots. Low dose aspirin (81mg per day)therapy interferes with the bodies
> > cycloxygenase system that causes vasoconstriction and platelet aggregation whereas the evidence
> > suggests that taking higher doses might in fact negate this benefit. In any event, statistically
> > for non-diabetic patients the best 2 things that anyone can do to live a long and healthy life
> > is (1) take a baby asdpirin a day and (2) keep your cholesterol as low as possible. Doing these
> > 2 tings outways the benefits of taking vitamins, antioxdants, controling weight, exercising ,
> > stoping smoking and the list goes on.
>
> FYI, the term "blood thinner, a.k.a. "thin the blood" refers to reducing the chance of blood
> clotting so you can calm down now. As for the rest of your information, it's kind of hard to take
> you seriously when your spelling is so bad, but then I doubt anyone believes your advice that a
> baby aspirin is better than weight control, exercising, stopping smoking, etc. But please
> enlighten us. What is the benefit of a baby aspirin and what evidence do you have that it's more
> effective at prolonging your life than the other methods?
>
> -WG

But . . . fats are needed and are not ****, and what's the RDA for omega-3 and -6 fatty acids?
/Robt. C. Atkins, M.D. (deceased, 2003)

"Rope <-- Huh?" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Yeah, so an aspirin a day, and no need to exercise, take a multi (because
> definitely get all the nutrients I need from the RDA), no need for antioxidants (I guess because
> since I don't have to exercise I am not creating the free radicals that I would be).
>
> That is kind of an interesting way, I can also live longer by:
>
> Not getting hit by a truck Not getting struck by lightning Not drowning, burning to death, falling
> to my death or many other possible perils.
>
> Or maybe just live a good consistently healthy life, stay away from un-needed fats and all that
> other ****, exercise regularly.
>
> Rope
>
> "warren" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:100620032213597474%[email protected]...
> > In article <[email protected]>, realdean <[email protected]>
> > wrote:

> > > pharmacology but for what its worth hear it goes...........Aspirin DOES NOT THIN THE BLOOD! It
> > > DOES prevent platelet aggregation, which is a good thing especially if someone is stupid
> > > enough to needlessly take epo shots. Low dose aspirin (81mg per day)therapy interferes with
> > > the bodies cycloxygenase system that causes vasoconstriction and platelet aggregation whereas
> > > the evidence suggests that taking higher doses might in fact negate this benefit. In any
> > > event, statistically for non-diabetic patients the best 2 things that anyone can do to live a
> > > long and healthy life is (1) take a baby asdpirin a day and (2) keep your cholesterol as low
> > > as possible. Doing these 2 tings outways the benefits of taking vitamins, antioxdants,
> > > controling weight, exercising , stoping smoking and the list goes on.
> >
> > FYI, the term "blood thinner, a.k.a. "thin the blood" refers to reducing the chance of blood
> > clotting so you can calm down now. As for the rest of your information, it's kind of hard to
> > take you seriously when your spelling is so bad, but then I doubt anyone believes your advice
> > that a baby aspirin is better than weight control, exercising, stopping smoking, etc. But please
> > enlighten us. What is the benefit of a baby aspirin and what evidence do you have that it's more
> > effective at prolonging your life than the other methods?
> >
> > -WG

I'm with you Rope but based on the amount of fat people I see in the malls they are going to have a
lot more success sticking to a baby asprin a day routine than trying to loose weight for the
umpteenth time.