Salzberg

cyclingheroes said:
unfortunally Kessler won't start, he said his form isn't good and he is too tired.

Farrar: good tip from Helmut.

Given Kesslers season - I'm not surprised that he's tired.
He's had a great season.

Thanks for the update.

Hello people,

Someone knows in with channel can we see the UCI world road championship ?

ESPN ? TVE ? RAI ? Where ?

Thanks in advance.

Marcelo

mpm said:
Hello people,

Someone knows in with channel can we see the UCI world road championship ?

ESPN ? TVE ? RAI ? Where ?

Thanks in advance.

Marcelo
In the US, wcsn.com on the internet, and it is also shown on RAI-I tv on cable.

Outside the US, cycling.tv has the internet rights, unsure about TV coverage.

I watched todays men's roadrace - and what a superb race it was.

The Salzberg course was bathed in sunshine and the route made demands of the entire peloton.

Paolo Bettini confirmed his reputation as the best roadman of the current generation when he pipped "evergreen" Erik Zabel in the final sprint.
Zabel decided with 100 metres to go to try to go for the win but Bettini who'd put in an attack on the Rennenberg (spelling?) managed to just get the extra yard at the finish line.

A great race from the beginning - it was really great viewing.

Great cycling day, great race... The best this year (well, if not the best than the most unpredictable). Bettini was the man in form and he proved that. Personally, I don't like him (mostly becase of that sprint incident with Baden Cooke at Giro), but today he was unbeatable... He attacked on the last climb, blew the field, than he was caught and he still had strenght and will to attack and outsprint his opponents. Great victory, great ride, great race. He deserved to wear rainbow jersey.

limerickman said:
I watched todays men's roadrace - and what a superb race it was.

The Salzberg course was bathed in sunshine and the route made demands of the entire peloton.

Paolo Bettini confirmed his reputation as the best roadman of the current generation when he pipped "evergreen" Erik Zabel in the final sprint.
Zabel decided with 100 metres to go to try to go for the win but Bettini who'd put in an attack on the Rennenberg (spelling?) managed to just get the extra yard at the finish line.

A great race from the beginning - it was really great viewing.
The race was absolutely fantastic. Here a pic of the winner!

I am glad Zabel didn't win... He said he would have retired immediatly if he would have won...

cyclingheroes said:
The race was absolutely fantastic. Here a pic of the winner!

I am glad Zabel didn't win... He said he would have retired immediatly if he would have won...
It was a great race and reason being were most of the teams were smaller than nine... which gives good support to reduce the number of riders per team in the ProTour.... makes for more exciting racing..... I really thought Zabel had it from the head on shot.... Miller could of won as well if the course was a little more difficult in the final run in.....

whiteboytrash said:
It was a great race and reason being were most of the teams were smaller than nine... which gives good support to reduce the number of riders per team in the ProTour.... makes for more exciting racing..... I really thought Zabel had it from the head on shot.... Miller could of won as well if the course was a little more difficult in the final run in.....
Yeah Millar was very strong. Tomorrow i will publish a picture gallery of the worlds. One of the pictures is from Millar just after he finished: totally f*cked up..