Same old dross

Buck

Guest
I see the dullard is still wrecking this group and that people insist on fuelling his stupidity, would anybody be interested in a moderated recumbent newsgroup?

--

Buck

I would rather be out on my Catrike

http://www.catrike.co.uk

"Buck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I see the dullard is still wrecking this group and that people insist on
>fuelling his stupidity, would anybody be interested in a moderated
>recumbent newsgroup?

Go to BROL and live there happily ever after why don't you? That group was
specially designed for the living dead.

ARBR is for those who still have some life left in them. A bit of contention
and rancor is good for you. But if you would rather be dead and in Hell,
that by all means go to BROL. There you will find many others just like
yourself. The one thing you will never find on BROL however is a live wire
like the Great Ed Dolan.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Buck wrote:
> I see the dullard is still wrecking this group and that people insist on fuelling his stupidity, would anybody be interested in a moderated recumbent newsgroup?

1. Find out who the nitwits are.
2. Ignore their posts.
3. It works the same with any newsgroup.

I've saved thousands of dollars following this newsgroup.

--
J Kimmel
[email protected]

"Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum." - When you have
their full attention in your grip, their hearts and minds will follow.

"JKimmel" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Buck wrote:
>> I see the dullard is still wrecking this group and that people insist on
>> fuelling his stupidity, would anybody be interested in a moderated
>> recumbent newsgroup?
>>

> 1. Find out who the nitwits are.
> 2. Ignore their posts.
> 3. It works the same with any newsgroup.
>
> I've saved thousands of dollars following this newsgroup.

I am not here to save anyone thousands of dollars, but I am here to kick ass
when it needs to be kicked. What I do is priceless. Someone should be paying
me thousands of dollars for the services I render freely to this newsgroup
out of my largess and sense of noblesse oblige to my inferiors - like
freaking Buck.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Ed,

You would much sooner be paid tousands of dollars to take leave of
here. Then would you realize how people realy feel about you when they
voted with their wallets you delusional jackass.

Jim McNamara

"JimmyMac" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ed,
>
> You would much sooner be paid tousands of dollars to take leave of
> here. Then would you realize how people realy feel about you when they
> voted with their wallets you delusional jackass.
>
> Jim McNamara

You do not correctly format which makes more work for me. Therefore, I can't
be bothered any further with you. Either format your posts in the acceptable
manner or get lost.