Road Cycling · Public discussion

Samsonite Oyster w/ Dahon Helios?

Started by Paul A. Steckle · · Last activity · 2 posts · 552 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
25 April 2004
Last activity
30 April 2004
Original author
Paul A. Steckle
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
552
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Anyone have experience putting a Dahon Helios into a
    Samonsite Oyster 29" hardshell case?

    There are various reports on the Web putting other brands of
    folding bikes into the Oyster. I'd guess the Dahon will fit,
    after removing the wheels. It'd be nice to have that
    confirmed.

    -- Paul

  2. Paul,

    I don't have direct experience but I bet you they do at
    Gaerlan's...

    gaerlan.comgaerlan.com

    Hope it helps,

    Bob

    "Paul A. Steckler" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    Anyone have experience putting a Dahon Helios into a
    Samonsite Oyster 29" hardshell case?

    There are various reports on the Web putting other brands
    of folding bikes into the Oyster. I'd guess the Dahon will
    fit, after removing the wheels. It'd be nice to have that
    confirmed.

    -- Paul

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.