San Diego Velodrome Swap Meet Sun April 10

San Diego Velodrome Swap Meet Sun April 10, 2005

Be there or be burdened with your old bike junk until next fall's swap meet

See all the details here:

http://www.sdvelodrome.com/downloads&flyers/2005_spring_swap_meet.html

For more info on the San Diego Velodrome:

http://www.sdvelodrome.com/

Tuesday night track racing.
Thursday night organized workouts.
Adult classes - learn how not to use your brakes (cause you ain't got none)

Upcoming events at the track:

Juniors and Challenged Athletes Race (but not against each other...)
Sat April 9.
Featured event: the Pinata Smash.

April 30/May 1:
American Velodrome Challenge

http://www.sdvelodrome.com/downloads&flyers/2005_american_velodrome_challenge_4.html

Spinning

in circles for no particular reason,

-Steve Smull

crit PRO wrote:
> I'm gonna let this slide......Don't push it.

You're so generous.

Most of us have been letting your posts slide for a while since they
don't dignify a response.

"Don't push it" or... I'll type something else on my keyboard. Whoa,
I'm scared

crit PRO wrote:
> I'm gonna let this slide......Don't push it.

I thought you were at that jr. race today.
I heard there was one kid whining that the other kids got more Cheerios
then he did and that the other kids were all jacked up on sugar and
that was why he didn't do ****!

Thought for sure that was you,

On 4/9/05 8:47 PM, in article
[email protected],

> crit PRO wrote:
>> I'm gonna let this slide......Don't push it.

> I thought you were at that jr. race today.
> I heard there was one kid whining that the other kids got more Cheerios
> then he did and that the other kids were all jacked up on sugar and
> that was why he didn't do ****!
>
> Thought for sure that was you,

And you are in Carlsbad on Adelphia Cable......

Is this Chang??