San Dimas 4.25m Tt

SolarEnergy

Aug 15, 2005
Hi, I hope I'm not posting in the wrong forum (I couldn't find racing forum).

Anyone knows about the San Dimas 4.25M TT race (coming up late Mars)? I'm thinking... this one is probably best done on a std road bike?

For those who wouldn't know this race but would know the area, it's taking place on a course called Glendora Mountain Road (sometimes called "our mini Alpe d'Huez by some locals).

Thanks!

San Dimas, checked. Out of a curiosity, any reader on here's ever done the 5 day stage Redlands? My interrogations would pertain to the 1st and 4th stage.

I recall there was some guy that posted about this event on here a few years ago.

Use the search feature up on the top right and something of interest might pop up.

You got a link to a website or race route for this?

swampy1970 said:
I recall there was some guy that posted about this event on here a few years ago.

Use the search feature up on the top right and something of interest might pop up.

You got a link to a website or race route for this?
Hi Swampy, thanks for chiming in.
Yeah I found this post in the PRO section. It was opened by a 'spectator' more than by a racer per se. If anyone reading this has raced that one as a UCI rider and doesn't mind sharing a bit. My main interest is to hear about the first stage. It has a the reputation of making a lot of damage.