San Francisco Critical Mass~~April'03

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.soc archive' started by Ze-Monsta, Apr 29, 2003.

  1. Ze-Monsta

    Ze-Monsta Guest

    It rained yesterday, so I stayed indoors and made a slideshow of last Friday's Critical Mass
    ride in SF.

    Please go to http://chromoly.net/CM

    z-m

    Tags:

  2. ze-monsta wrote:

    > It rained yesterday, so I stayed indoors and made a slideshow of last Friday's Critical Mass
    > ride in SF.
    >
    > Please go to http://chromoly.net/CM
    >
    > z-m

    Thanks for the pics z-m! Here are some pics I took of Chicago's April CM:

    http://tinyurl.com/aguh

    -Bob Matter
    "People are looking for places where they're not constantly being confronted with cars. It's just
    like non-smokers seeking smoke- free space." --Franziska Eichstaedt-Bohlig, German Green Party