San Francisco Riding Partner(s) or groups....

Xandre

Sep 3, 2003
Hi there...just bought me a road bike and was wondering if there are any groups or individuals out there that are looking for ride partners or members...I'm not a cat racer or anything...just want to learn, get stronger, and faster.

Hi, I'd like to reply to your message.
I need a biking partner for just one day. I'll be visiting SF on 20 august (coming from Europe) and want to bike from the SF downtown to Marin. I'm no trained mountainbiker, I just want to rent one and head out to the trails. I'm fit and used to cycling at home (normal bike, normal road, + on rare occasions mountainbiking) and do a lot of indoor cycling (spinningbikes). Looking for anyone who likes to head out to the trails and is fit and able to spend a whole day cycling (morning to late afternoon) just checking out the trails across the Golden Gate. No specific age or gender. If your interested let me know.
Alexan

Xandre said:
Hi there...just bought me a road bike and was wondering if there are any groups or individuals out there that are looking for ride partners or members...I'm not a cat racer or anything...just want to learn, get stronger, and faster.