San Marco Rolls , Selle Italia Turbo or a Charge Spoon for comfort during a half century ?

Wiped Out

Mar 3, 2012
Im aware that the Rolls and Turbo cost over twice what the Spoon does, but ive been looking at these saddles based upon favourable reviews that I have read about them. I would regularly go out on half centuries and am still waiting to experience the saddle beneath me literally disappearing. Ive had mixed levels of success with saddles ranging from the not bad right up to nightmarish. To the riders who have experience of these 3 saddles, id be grateful for any input and advice.

Wiped Out said:
Im aware that the Rolls and Turbo cost over twice what the Spoon does, but ive been looking at these saddles based upon favourable reviews that I have read about them. I would regularly go out on half centuries and am still waiting to experience the saddle beneath me literally disappearing. Ive had mixed levels of success with saddles ranging from the not bad right up to nightmarish. To the riders who have experience of these 3 saddles, id be grateful for any input and advice.
It's impossible to say because how a saddle works for someone is entirely dependent on that person. No one else can tell you what will work for you. You have to try the saddles to find what will work for you.