Sandra Lee again

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Peter Aitken, Jan 19, 2006.

  1. Peter Aitken

    Peter Aitken Guest

    I know that some people on this group have an obsession with her, either pro
    or con, and I thought you would find this tidbit interesting. I was browsing
    through the catalog of a speaker's bureau that represents her. Guess how
    much she charges to come and give a talk (not counting travel)? Between 20
    and 40 THOUSAND dollars.

    --
    Peter Aitken

  2. Puester

    Puester Guest

    Peter Aitken wrote:
    > I know that some people on this group have an obsession with her, either pro
    > or con, and I thought you would find this tidbit interesting. I was browsing
    > through the catalog of a speaker's bureau that represents her. Guess how
    > much she charges to come and give a talk (not counting travel)? Between 20
    > and 40 THOUSAND dollars.

    How much does she charge NOT to come and talk?

    ;-)
    gloria p

  3. Fortunately, that's still free. =o)

    Melissa

  4. Nancy Young

    Nancy Young Guest

    "Peter Aitken" <[email protected]> wrote

    >I know that some people on this group have an obsession with her, either
    >pro or con, and I thought you would find this tidbit interesting. I was
    >browsing through the catalog of a speaker's bureau that represents her.
    >Guess how much she charges to come and give a talk (not counting travel)?
    >Between 20 and 40 THOUSAND dollars.

    Can't imagine what she would have to talk about. I know she
    had that tv shopping thing going, maybe she gives ideas. Open a
    can of chili, add cool whip ... and zip up a dandy tablescape! You
    too can be a millionaire!

    nancy

  5. modom

    modom Guest

    On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 23:01:16 GMT, "Peter Aitken"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I know that some people on this group have an obsession with her, either pro
    >or con, and I thought you would find this tidbit interesting. I was browsing
    >through the catalog of a speaker's bureau that represents her. Guess how
    >much she charges to come and give a talk (not counting travel)? Between 20
    >and 40 THOUSAND dollars.

    That's part of the reason I don't hear much from her, I guess.

    modom

  6. Peter Aitken wrote:
    Guess how
    > much she charges to come and give a talk (not counting travel)? Between 20
    > and 40 THOUSAND dollars.

    Obviously I'm in the wrong business.

    Karen MacInerney
    Kitchen experimenter, family chauffeur, and culinary mystery author
    www.karenmacinerney.com

  7. Mark Thorson

    Mark Thorson Guest

    Peter Aitken wrote:

    > Guess how much she charges to come
    > and give a talk (not counting travel)? Between 20
    > and 40 THOUSAND dollars.

    Fully clothed? Or not?

  8. Nancy1

    Nancy1 Guest

    Mark Thorson wrote:
    > Peter Aitken wrote:
    > >
    > > Guess how much she charges to come
    > > and give a talk (not counting travel)? Between 20
    > > and 40 THOUSAND dollars.

    > Fully clothed? Or not?

    LOL. Trust you to get down to the nitty-titty.

    N.

  9. Syssi

    Syssi Guest

    "Nancy1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Mark Thorson wrote:
    >> Peter Aitken wrote:
    >> >
    >> > Guess how much she charges to come
    >> > and give a talk (not counting travel)? Between 20
    >> > and 40 THOUSAND dollars.

    >> Fully clothed? Or not?

    > LOL. Trust you to get down to the nitty-titty.
    >
    > N.
    >======

    SNORT!!

    --
    Syssi

  10. Syssi

    Syssi Guest

    "Nancy1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Mark Thorson wrote:
    >> Peter Aitken wrote:
    >> >
    >> > Guess how much she charges to come
    >> > and give a talk (not counting travel)? Between 20
    >> > and 40 THOUSAND dollars.

    >> Fully clothed? Or not?

    > LOL. Trust you to get down to the nitty-titty.
    >
    > N.
    >======

    SNORT!!

    --