General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Sandwich experiment turned out well

Started by Bob · · Last activity · 2 posts · 254 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
11 June 2005
Last activity
11 June 2005
Original author
Bob
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
254
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Cut a French sandwich roll in half horizontally.
    Smear the cut sides with honey mustard.
    Add the following layers:

    spinach
    sliced strawberries
    roast pork slices
    more sliced strawberries
    more spinach

    Squash the sandwich down so it keeps it shape, and cut it in half on a bit
    of a bias to make it pretty.

    I've never seen this combination before, so maybe I invented it. The
    strawberries went with the pork in much the same way that cranberries go
    with turkey. Come to think of it, turkey would probably be good in place of
    the pork, but pork is what I had in the refrigerator.

    Bob

  2. Bob virtualgoth@die_spammer.biz said:

    I've never seen this combination before, so maybe I invented it. The
    strawberries went with the pork in much the same way that cranberries go
    with turkey. Come to think of it, turkey would probably be good in place of
    the pork, but pork is what I had in the refrigerator.

    Things that make you go, "Hmmmm...".

    nb

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.