Sanitising Pool Water - Salchlor

New

Guest
Salchlor - www.salchlor.com

Our product range includes water sanitisation equipment for commercial pools, domestic pools, spas
and industrial facilities. Whether you require a salt pool chlorinator for family pool or for a
prestigious hotel or resort, Sal-Chlor can offer competitive factory direct pricing backed by
generous warranties that you will find difficult to match.

What about logs in the water? Will it santize water that has been contaminated with fecal matter? I
was in a race once and saw a log float by. How someone pinched that loaf out of their wetsuit, I'll
never know. To say that it concerned me is an understatement. I was mortified.

news:<[email protected]>...