Sanitising Pool Water - Salchlor

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by New, May 15, 2003.

  1. New

    New Guest

    Salchlor - www.salchlor.com

    Our product range includes water sanitisation equipment for commercial pools, domestic pools, spas
    and industrial facilities. Whether you require a salt pool chlorinator for family pool or for a
    prestigious hotel or resort, Sal-Chlor can offer competitive factory direct pricing backed by
    generous warranties that you will find difficult to match.

    Tags:

  2. What about logs in the water? Will it santize water that has been contaminated with fecal matter? I
    was in a race once and saw a log float by. How someone pinched that loaf out of their wetsuit, I'll
    never know. To say that it concerned me is an understatement. I was mortified.

    news:<[email protected]>...