Santa after a few drinks

A

admin

http://www.a-very-merry-christmas-from.com/miniworldgames/sobersanta.html

UMMM, Steve,<br /><br />What the hell was that? I saw Santa standing on a roof with a bottle of vino and it played a little Christmas tune and it sounded like maybe the old guy belched...<br /><br />Is there more to it than that?

[quote author=easyrider link=board=6;threadid=2797;start=0#23736 date=1040405316]<br />UMMM, Steve,<br /><br />What the hell was that? I saw Santa standing on a roof with a bottle of vino and it played a little Christmas tune and it sounded like maybe the old guy belched...<br /><br />Is there more to it than that?<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Its a game mate! use your arrow keys to way around the roof and collect 'wine' and 'food' as it falls from the sky (as it does ;) ) I spose the idea is to see how long you can go for without falling off the roof, I got 810 points yesterday ;D<br /><br />cheers!

OH! Right good show, mate. I hadn't tried the arrow keys. That game is the cat's pajamas. Thanks.

Rhodent,<br /><br />I think its genetic. I am from Belgium and Belgium is famous for its beers. Because we have so many off them, because they have such a high alcohol percentage and because we drink so much of it ;D<br /><br />For myself I can't remember the last time I had a beer but the last time I had more than 3 one a day must be 6 or more months ago.