Santa Cruz RACER

rossoreduk

Oct 10, 2003
Hey we all know santa cruz make awesome MTB frames. But however they also make a Racer. Its kept quite low key! anyone come across one ever? should i go there?

Originally posted by rossoreduk
Hey we all know santa cruz make awesome MTB frames. But however they also make a Racer. Its kept quite low key! anyone come across one ever? should i go there?

I've come across one! In my living room no less! ;-)

I really like the looks of the frame, i love compact frames and it is more of a TT/triathlon type of frame which i also like

To me it a great ride, but haven't been on many other brand of bikes, so i can't really compare...

If you need some more info just yell, if you wanna look at some pictures check out my site (www.roadbike.nl)

WOW ur bike is awesome man! How much did it all cost? i really like it, u wanna sell it?

WOW ur bike is awesome man! How much did it all cost? i really like it, u wanna sell it?

;-)

It cost me a lot of money... but i'm not selling it ...

But you can always buy one yourself (well, buy a frame and have it build up with the 'toys' you like...just like i did ;-) )

Hey im temped! help me out here dude where do i look? I have a friend who loves the santa cruz vibe. Wait till i show him ur bike, he'll be in love!

Hey im temped! help me out here dude where do i look? I have a friend who loves the santa cruz vibe. Wait till i show him ur bike, he'll be in love!

That's easy :

United Kingdom
Jungle Products Ltd.
Unit 3, The Cedar
New York Mills
Summerbridge
nr Harrogate, North Yorkshire
HG3 4LA
Tel: +44 (0)1423 780088
Fax: +44 (0)1423 781514
www.santacruzbikes.co.uk
[email protected]

This was on the santa cruz site listed on the dealer page. They should be able to tell you more about pricing and availability.

I got my frame through the Belgium distributor..