Santolina chamaecyparissus has 666 stamped on his forehead.

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, Apr 15, 2006.

  1. Santolina chamaecyparissus wrote:

    > [email protected] wrote:
    > > I made some yummy chocolate crosses, with a raspberry filling you can
    > > suck out of His wounds.
    > >
    > > When's He coming back, anyway? I've never witnessed a live crucifixion,
    > > and I hear He has a great light show too.

    > I'm killing a lamb and smearing its blood on my house. Praise God.

    You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love, in Jesus' most
    precious and holy name.

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the Lamb's opening of the 6th seal (Rev.
    6:12), cooking and nutrition that interest those following this thread
    here during the next on-line chat(04/20/06) from 5 to 6 pm EST, LORD
    willing:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
    the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew
    http://tinyurl.com/zlaml

    Tags:

  2. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > Santolina chamaecyparissus wrote:
    > >
    > > [email protected] wrote:
    > > > I made some yummy chocolate crosses, with a raspberry filling you can
    > > > suck out of His wounds.
    > > >
    > > > When's He coming back, anyway? I've never witnessed a live crucifixion,
    > > > and I hear He has a great light show too.

    > > I'm killing a lamb and smearing its blood on my house. Praise God.

    > You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love, in Jesus' most
    > precious and holy name.

    Thanks.

    John the Baptist blows goats.

    Now you have to pray a little harder.

  3. Santolina chamaecyparissus wrote:

    > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
    > > Santolina chamaecyparissus wrote:

    > > > I'm killing a lamb and smearing its blood on my house. Praise God.

    > > You will be in my prayers, dear neighbor whom I love, in Jesus' most
    > > precious and holy name.
    > >

    > Thanks.
    >
    > John the Baptist blows goats.

    Preoccupation with matters of the flesh is a characteristic of those
    with 666 stamped on their foreheads.

    You will remain in my prayers, dear Zamboni whom I love in Jesus' most
    precious and holy name.

    May you turn to GOD to accept the blessings HE has launched to possibly
    remove satan's mark from your forehead, otherwise they might strike the
    back of your head and slay you.

    Amen.