saracen

Russnlee

Guest
hi all I ve been given a cycle a Saracen 21gear mountain bike,its in good condition but the pedal
crank is wobbly probably needs new bbs,the problem is I cant get the bloody thing off. russ

russnlee wrote:

> hi all I ve been given a cycle a Saracen 21gear mountain bike,its in good condition but the pedal
> crank is wobbly probably needs new bbs,the problem is I cant get the bloody thing off. russ

Can't get WHICH bloody thing off? The pedal, the crank arm or the bottom bracket?

"russnlee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> hi all I ve been given a cycle a Saracen 21gear mountain bike,its in good condition but the pedal
> crank is wobbly probably needs new bbs,the problem is I cant get the bloody thing off.

I'm not sure what you're describing. You cannot remove the crank? You cannot undo a normal lockring?
You cannot remove a cartridge retaining ring?

We can offer suggestions one we know what you're trying to acomplish

In article <[email protected]>, "russnlee"
<[email protected]> writes:

> I ve been given a cycle a Saracen 21gear mountain bike,its in good condition but the pedal crank
> is wobbly probably needs new bbs,the problem is I cant get the bloody thing off.

If it has blood on it you really need to disinfect it first. 10% bleach will do the job.

What is loose (what part, the pedal the crank or?) and what needs removed?

Tom Gibb <[email protected]