Sarah Hedger... Where are you ??~!

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by Adam-from-SLO, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Adam-from-SLO

Adam-from-SLO New Member

This message is for Sarah Hedger(yes, MTB extrodinair... Master if you will :)....... at least thats what I hear .

I've been meaning to track you down for the last several months now.... so here I am . We need to go for a training ride together.... but I have no info./leds/ etc. to get a hold of you. If your a member of these forums(which I hope you are... ), please respond.

I have old data suggesting that you raced, and named the location of where you were from was San Luis Obispo.... ??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.... other members... etc. I am not sure if I am in the right part of this forum to be posting a "Wanted.... or LOOKing for.... or Help Me Find this person thread". Anyway, Sarah and I kinda go back a ways...... many years I haven't talked w/ her..... but if she frequents these boards...... I'm sure she will step up :)

Peace to the Streets,

Adam:)

Tags:

2. Adam-from-SLO

Adam-from-SLO New Member

bump.

Any help would be appreciated...

At last call, her last address has turned up a NO GO ! She is on the move now.... I'm sure she is somewhere in California...., hopefully still Central Coast..