Satellite Tracking

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Carinus, Apr 3, 2006.

  1. Carinus

    Carinus Guest

    Could someone explain to me/us, the workings of satellite tracking in
    sports, and how common it is? If at all?

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...

    >Could someone explain to me/us, the workings of satellite tracking in
    >sports, and how common it is? If at all?

    Some folks use GPS recievers as speedometers.
    --------------
    Alex

  3. Tim Lines

    Tim Lines Guest

    Carinus wrote:
    > Could someone explain to me/us, the workings of satellite tracking in
    > sports, and how common it is? If at all?

    The NSA is tracking everything you do. You cannot escape by becoming an
    athlete.

  4. Carinus

    Carinus Guest

    Do some folk also send their data places, like pro's do with their
    heart-data, viz TdF?