Saturday weigh in

Deb In Northern

Guest
Down 3.7 for a total loss of 34.1 lbs. I have not posted any losses for a couple of weeks, because I
had a gain and then a maintain. I really don't understand the loss this week, as it was TOM and I
was on a feeding frenzy, but glad I reigned it in and have it back under control.

Congrats to all the losers and maintainers and keep working at it all the rest, we can all get to
our goals if we stick to plan.

Debbie
319.4/285.3/(RAFL goal 279)/170

sometimes your body just does whatever and when mine does I just thank G*D
and keep on program, Lee, you have had great progress so far
Deb in Northern California <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Down 3.7 for a total loss of 34.1 lbs. I have not posted any losses for a couple of weeks, because
> I had a gain and then a maintain. I really don't understand the loss this week, as it was TOM and
> I was on a feeding
frenzy,
> but glad I reigned it in and have it back under control.
>
> Congrats to all the losers and maintainers and keep working at it all the rest, we can all get to
> our goals if we stick to plan.
>
> Debbie
> 319.4/285.3/(RAFL goal 279)/170

Great loss. Maybe that feeding frenzy shows you need more food?? Total speculation so don't take my
word for it.....

CONGRATS

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 15:01:23 -0800, "Deb in Northern California"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Down 3.7 for a total loss of 34.1 lbs. I have not posted any losses for a couple of weeks, because
>I had a gain and then a maintain. I really don't understand the loss this week, as it was TOM and I
>was on a feeding frenzy, but glad I reigned it in and have it back under control.
>
>Congrats to all the losers and maintainers and keep working at it all the rest, we can all get to
>our goals if we stick to plan.
>
>Debbie
>319.4/285.3/(RAFL goal 279)/170

Congrats, Debbie!! That is quite a whoosh!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205/155 RAFL 210.5/205/198.5

Deb in Northern California wrote:
> Down 3.7 for a total loss of 34.1 lbs. I have not posted any losses for a couple of weeks, because
> I had a gain and then a maintain. I really don't understand the loss this week, as it was TOM and
> I was on a feeding frenzy, but glad I reigned it in and have it back under control.
>
> Congrats to all the losers and maintainers and keep working at it all the rest, we can all get to
> our goals if we stick to plan.
>
> Debbie
> 319.4/285.3/(RAFL goal 279)/170

Whoeee! Wonderful loss, Deb! Congratulations. Elaine K

Deb in Northern California wrote:

>Down 3.7 for a total loss of 34.1 lbs. I have not posted any losses for a couple of weeks, because
>I had a gain and then a maintain. I really don't understand the loss this week, as it was TOM and I
>was on a feeding frenzy, but glad I reigned it in and have it back under control.
>
>Congrats to all the losers and maintainers and keep working at it all the rest, we can all get to
>our goals if we stick to plan.
>
>Debbie
>319.4/285.3/(RAFL goal 279)/170

Way to go, very nice whoosh, Deb!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:M6ydnfBJRqtz87jdRVn-
[email protected]...
> Down 3.7 for a total loss of 34.1 lbs. I have not posted any losses for a couple of weeks, because
> I had a gain and then a maintain. I really don't understand the loss this week, as it was TOM and
> I was on a feeding
frenzy,
> but glad I reigned it in and have it back under control.
>
> Congrats to all the losers and maintainers and keep working at it all the rest, we can all get to
> our goals if we stick to plan.
>
> Debbie
> 319.4/285.3/(RAFL goal 279)/170

Some things about the human body are all about science. Other things, I'm convinced, are all about
mystery. Weight loss fits in both categories. This week's loss is your reward for sticking with the
program through gains and maintains. Keep sticking with it and you will reach your goal.

Prairie Roots On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 15:01:23 -0800, "Deb in Northern California"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Down 3.7 for a total loss of 34.1 lbs. I have not posted any losses for a couple of weeks, because
>I had a gain and then a maintain. I really don't understand the loss this week, as it was TOM and I
>was on a feeding frenzy, but glad I reigned it in and have it back under control.
>
>Congrats to all the losers and maintainers and keep working at it all the rest, we can all get to
>our goals if we stick to plan.
>
>Debbie
>319.4/285.3/(RAFL goal 279)/170

Great job Deb, I also weigh in on Saturday mornings and this week, my third I had another loss. This
week's loss was only 1.8 pounds but it did increase my total loss to 10.2. Slow but steady is the
way to go.

Carol

"Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:M6ydnfBJRqtz87jdRVn-
[email protected]...
> Down 3.7 for a total loss of 34.1 lbs. I have not posted any losses for a couple of weeks, because
> I had a gain and then a maintain. I really don't understand the loss this week, as it was TOM and
> I was on a feeding
frenzy,
> but glad I reigned it in and have it back under control.
>
> Congrats to all the losers and maintainers and keep working at it all the rest, we can all get to
> our goals if we stick to plan.
>
> Debbie
> 319.4/285.3/(RAFL goal 279)/170

---

Good job.

"Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:M6ydnfBJRqtz87jdRVn-
[email protected]...
> Down 3.7 for a total loss of 34.1 lbs. I have not posted any losses for a couple of weeks, because
> I had a gain and then a maintain. I really don't understand the loss this week, as it was TOM and
> I was on a feeding
frenzy,
> but glad I reigned it in and have it back under control.
>
> Congrats to all the losers and maintainers and keep working at it all the rest, we can all get to
> our goals if we stick to plan.
>
> Debbie
> 319.4/285.3/(RAFL goal 279)/170

hey 1.8 is a fabulous loss, I am tickled pink with anything over .4 and have
little trouble dealing with.2 as long as it is down, Lee
keyboarder <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Great job Deb, I also weigh in on Saturday mornings and this week, my
third
> I had another loss. This week's loss was only 1.8 pounds but it did increase my total loss to
> 10.2. Slow but steady is the way to go.
>
> Carol
>

> "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:M6ydnfBJRqtz87jdRVn-
> [email protected]...
> > Down 3.7 for a total loss of 34.1 lbs. I have not posted any losses for
> > couple of weeks, because I had a gain and then a maintain. I really
don't
> > understand the loss this week, as it was TOM and I was on a feeding
> frenzy,
> > but glad I reigned it in and have it back under control.
> >
> > Congrats to all the losers and maintainers and keep working at it all
the
> > rest, we can all get to our goals if we stick to plan.
> >
> > Debbie
> > 319.4/285.3/(RAFL goal 279)/170
> >

> ---

Congrats Carol!! 1.8 lbs is awesome!!

Connie

keyboarder wrote:
> Great job Deb, I also weigh in on Saturday mornings and this week, my third I had another loss.
> This week's loss was only 1.8 pounds but it did increase my total loss to 10.2. Slow but steady is
> the way to go.
>
> Carol
>

> "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:M6ydnfBJRqtz87jdRVn-
> [email protected]...
>
>>Down 3.7 for a total loss of 34.1 lbs. I have not posted any losses for a couple of weeks, because
>>I had a gain and then a maintain. I really don't understand the loss this week, as it was TOM and
>>I was on a feeding
>
> frenzy,
>
>>but glad I reigned it in and have it back under control.
>>
>>Congrats to all the losers and maintainers and keep working at it all the rest, we can all get to
>>our goals if we stick to plan.
>>
>>Debbie
>>319.4/285.3/(RAFL goal 279)/170
>>

> ---

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205/155 RAFL 210.5/205/198.5

Way to go Debbie, congrats on the terrific loss ... and a fantastic total so far! Wow, over 34
pounds disappeared - great, great, great! Sometimes there is no logical explanation for how or when
the body decides to finally let loose of things - just take that loss and enjoy it.

Joyce

<[email protected]> wrote:

>Down 3.7 for a total loss of 34.1 lbs. I have not posted any losses for a couple of weeks, because
>I had a gain and then a maintain. I really don't understand the loss this week, as it was TOM and I
>was on a feeding frenzy, but glad I reigned it in and have it back under control.
>
>Congrats to all the losers and maintainers and keep working at it all the rest, we can all get to
>our goals if we stick to plan.
>
>Debbie
>319.4/285.3/(RAFL goal 279)/170

ONLY 1.8 lbs, is a lot, if you lose at that rate each week you will have 93 lbs off in a year, that
is a great loss and nothing to balk about. Congrats on the 10.2 lb loss, you are on your way to
being a thinner person.

Debbie

"keyboarder" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:pMtVb.11043$964.194@edtnps84...
> Great job Deb, I also weigh in on Saturday mornings and this week, my
third
> I had another loss. This week's loss was only 1.8 pounds but it did increase my total loss to
> 10.2. Slow but steady is the way to go.
>
> Carol
>

> "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:M6ydnfBJRqtz87jdRVn-
> [email protected]...
> > Down 3.7 for a total loss of 34.1 lbs. I have not posted any losses for
> > couple of weeks, because I had a gain and then a maintain. I really
don't
> > understand the loss this week, as it was TOM and I was on a feeding
> frenzy,
> > but glad I reigned it in and have it back under control.
> >
> > Congrats to all the losers and maintainers and keep working at it all
the
> > rest, we can all get to our goals if we stick to plan.
> >
> > Debbie
> > 319.4/285.3/(RAFL goal 279)/170
> >

> ---

Congrats on your loss, too.