Saturday

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Ben Fox, Mar 12, 2004.

  1. Ben Fox

    Ben Fox Guest

    I am going to try to leave here by 7AM at the lastest I have
    your home # in case I forget the way. Ben

    Tags:

  2. Bentbiker

    Bentbiker Guest

    okie dokie, i'll keep my eye out for you. ;-) check those
    addresses in the future Ben!

    Ben Fox wrote:
    > I am going to try to leave here by 7AM at the lastest I
    > have your home # in case I forget the way. Ben

  3. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    bentbiker wrote:

    > okie dokie, i'll keep my eye out for you. ;-) check those
    > addresses in the future Ben!
    >
    > Ben Fox wrote:
    >
    >> I am going to try to leave here by 7AM at the lastest I
    >> have your home
    >> # in
    >> case I forget the way. Ben

    To judge from the past behavior of our protagonists, I will
    speculate that Ben Fox's recumbitis has flared up and he is
    driving to Ohio to purchase a bike from “bentbiker” who is
    selling yet another used recumbent.

  4. Ben Fox

    Ben Fox Guest

    Sorry about that,I didn't realize I was sending it to everybody,but I did
    indeed leave before 7 AM and actually arrived early!
    Ben
    "Ben Fox" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I am going to try to leave here by 7AM at the lastest I
    > have your home #
    in