Saturday

Ben Fox

Guest
I am going to try to leave here by 7AM at the lastest I have
your home # in case I forget the way. Ben

okie dokie, i'll keep my eye out for you. ;-) check those
addresses in the future Ben!

bentbiker wrote:

> okie dokie, i'll keep my eye out for you. ;-) check those
> addresses in the future Ben!
>
> Ben Fox wrote:
>
>> I am going to try to leave here by 7AM at the lastest I
>> have your home
>> # in
>> case I forget the way. Ben

To judge from the past behavior of our protagonists, I will
speculate that Ben Fox's recumbitis has flared up and he is
driving to Ohio to purchase a bike from “bentbiker” who is
selling yet another used recumbent.

Sorry about that,I didn't realize I was sending it to everybody,but I did
indeed leave before 7 AM and actually arrived early!
Ben
"Ben Fox" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I am going to try to leave here by 7AM at the lastest I
> have your home #
in