Saturn DNF's @ Peace Race?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Radsimunek, May 11, 2003.

  1. Radsimunek

    Radsimunek Guest

    Anyone have the scoop on why Danielson and O'Neill DNF'd the 2nd stage of the Peace Race?I read that
    it was to be a big target for Tom. Rapinski riding well in any event. thanks geoff proctor

    Tags:

  2. Chris II

    Chris II Guest

    [email protected] (RadSimunek) wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > Anyone have the scoop on why Danielson and O'Neill DNF'd the 2nd stage of the Peace Race?I read
    > that it was to be a big target for Tom. Rapinski riding well in any event. thanks geoff proctor

    according to dailypeleton

    stomach virus.