Saturn Punked out at Valley of the Sun

Status

R Scott

Guest
The Saturn women without Petra is a mess. Their DS does not seem to care about team tactics as much
as she is about sending her spin yarns to cyclingnews. They went into Sunday's crit with a 29 second
deficit to Rona, and never put much heart into picking-up the 30 second bonus time for winning the
stage. They sat back reacting to Rona, not attacking or working with lower placed teams. Instead
they (Saturn) led out Genevieve Jeanson for the win. I think they are waiting for Ina and Laura to
show up and win all the bunch finishes.

The men did not fare much better, other then the always fast and classy Mark McCormick's win in the
road race, they got beat by a handful of upstart teams like Healthy Choice and Schoeder Iron (a team
name the Saturn spin reporter can't or won't spell correctly).

Forgive me but what sort of jerkoff complains about Kristans spelling and then misspells Schroeder
Iron himself?

"R Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The Saturn women without Petra is a mess. Their DS does not seem to care about team tactics as
> much as she is about sending her spin
yarns
> to cyclingnews. They went into Sunday's crit with a 29 second
deficit
> to Rona, and never put much heart into picking-up the 30 second
bonus
> time for winning the stage. They sat back reacting to Rona, not attacking or working with lower
> placed teams. Instead they (Saturn) led out Genevieve Jeanson for the win. I think they are
> waiting for Ina and Laura to show up and win all the bunch finishes.
>
> The men did not fare much better, other then the always fast and classy Mark McCormick's win
> in the road race, they got beat by a handful of upstart teams like Healthy Choice and
> Schoeder Iron (a
team
> name the Saturn spin reporter can't or won't spell correctly).

> The men did not fare much better, other then the always fast and classy Mark McCormick's win in
> the road race, they got beat by a handful of upstart teams like Healthy Choice and Schoeder Iron
> (a team name the Saturn spin reporter can't or won't spell correctly).

Dude you obviously weren't in the race. Saturn had 4 guys to Schroeder's like 10. A guy from Healthy
Choice won the TT, and Saturn had two guys in the break from the road race. A full lead out train
from SI was able to outsprint Mark and Ivan.

jd

Joey Dantoni wrote:
>Dude you obviously weren't in the race.

You were. I scanned the results looking for teams and riders I know, and saw a Cycles d Oro rider
(you). Good job in the GC (9th). In fact, a lot of folks from SE teams did well, (Harper,
Hartley,Hilger), esp. considering the **** weather we've had all winter. .See you guys in
Greenville, Greg Miller Knoxville

Remember Fools, Jame Carney won that race few years back with no Teammates against multiple
Postals (3) and the entire Vaginators squad. It can't be that hard of a race. That guy is only a
track rider.

Jame Carney

"R Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The Saturn women without Petra is a mess. Their DS does not seem to care about team tactics as
> much as she is about sending her spin yarns to cyclingnews. They went into Sunday's crit with a 29
> second deficit to Rona, and never put much heart into picking-up the 30 second bonus time for
> winning the stage. They sat back reacting to Rona, not attacking or working with lower placed
> teams. Instead they (Saturn) led out Genevieve Jeanson for the win. I think they are waiting for
> Ina and Laura to show up and win all the bunch finishes.

Dude,

I can't believe you spend that much energy worrying about paint drying, errr, women's cycling.

Dude

[email protected] (J DASH ME) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Remember Fools, Jame Carney won that race few years back with no Teammates against multiple
> Postals (3) and the entire Vaginators squad. It can't be that hard of a race. That guy is only a
> track rider.
>
> Jame Carney

...and some other jitbag track racer with a real job got top 10, so how hard could it have been...

jd

>From: [email protected] (J DASH ME)

>Remember Fools, Jame Carney won that race few years back with no Teammates against multiple
>Postals (3) and the entire Vaginators squad. It can't be that hard of a race. That guy is only a
>track rider.
>
>Jame Carney

Hey, Welcome back. Bill C.

Good point, sorry. RS

> Forgive me but what sort of jerkoff complains about Kristans spelling and then misspells Schroeder
> Iron himself?
>
> "R Scott" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > The Saturn women without Petra is a mess. Their DS does not seem to care about team tactics as
> > much as she is about sending her spin
> yarns
> > to cyclingnews. They went into Sunday's crit with a 29 second
> deficit
> > to Rona, and never put much heart into picking-up the 30 second
> bonus
> > time for winning the stage. They sat back reacting to Rona, not attacking or working with lower
> > placed teams. Instead they (Saturn) led out Genevieve Jeanson for the win. I think they are
> > waiting for Ina and Laura to show up and win all the bunch finishes.
> >
> > The men did not fare much better, other then the always fast and classy Mark McCormick's win in
> > the road race, they got beat by a handful of upstart teams like Healthy Choice and Schoeder
> > Iron (a
> team
> > name the Saturn spin reporter can't or won't spell correctly).

>Hey, Welcome back. Bill C.

Thanks. It's EZ to be back since I'm going to school full time again. Not by choice, it was really
the only option. I hope someone gets some points at the next World Cups so we have start positions
at Worlds because I won't be going to any of them. You can do it Joey D! Be the Man! Well, the more
I think about it, if we don't have qualified positions, I can race at T-town the entire year and
not have to deal with USAC BS. I'm sure the BMX guys will save us though. They are incredible.
Peace Out.

JC Delco

[email protected] (J DASH ME) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Remember Fools, Jame Carney won that race few years back with no Teammates against multiple
> Postals (3) and the entire Vaginators squad. It can't be that hard of a race. That guy is only a
> track rider.

It sounds pretty funny referring to yourself in the third person. Are you really Bob Dole
in disguise?

Status
Not open for further replies.