Saturn Team Sponsorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Time Cop

New Member
May 14, 2003
Has anyone seen any news regarding Saturn re-upping its sponsorship of the Pro and Developmental cycling teams? The development director said a decision would be made by the end of July. It's now the end of August and the news can't be good if one of the team's best riders just went Euro...

Even if the Saturns budget doubled Danielson would still be making the move. Saturn has been said to
be "scaling back" a bit but "will still be a dominate force" on the US scene.

[email protected] (DanSchmatz) wrote in news:[email protected]:

> Even if the Saturns budget doubled Danielson would still be making the move. Saturn has been said
> to be "scaling back" a bit but "will still be a dominate force" on the US scene.

I just heard that two teams that could challenge Saturn(at some races during the year) namely 7up
and Healthnet are merging next year. Is this true? Also what other changes are in the pipeline for
'04 for the americian race scene (ie what D3 teams are doing a one year deal and leaving D3)