Saturn Team Sponsorship

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Time Cop, Aug 28, 2003.

  1. Time Cop

    Time Cop New Member

    Joined:
    May 14, 2003
    Has anyone seen any news regarding Saturn re-upping its sponsorship of the Pro and Developmental cycling teams? The development director said a decision would be made by the end of July. It's now the end of August and the news can't be good if one of the team's best riders just went Euro...

    Tags:

  2. Danschmatz

    Danschmatz Guest

    Even if the Saturns budget doubled Danielson would still be making the move. Saturn has been said to
    be "scaling back" a bit but "will still be a dominate force" on the US scene.

  3. Chris

    Chris Guest

    [email protected] (DanSchmatz) wrote in news:[email protected]:

    > Even if the Saturns budget doubled Danielson would still be making the move. Saturn has been said
    > to be "scaling back" a bit but "will still be a dominate force" on the US scene.

    I just heard that two teams that could challenge Saturn(at some races during the year) namely 7up
    and Healthnet are merging next year. Is this true? Also what other changes are in the pipeline for
    '04 for the americian race scene (ie what D3 teams are doing a one year deal and leaving D3)