Saul Raisin bio now available

Dave Shields

Apr 20, 2004
Although it won't be in stores until September I'm happy to announce that the new book I've written with Saul Raisin, Tour de Life: From Coma to Competition, is now available on my Web site. We've already sent out hundreds of copies and are getting an incredible response. It's a 278 page hardcover book with a 16 page color photo insert. The dust jacket utilizes a really cool holographic foil. My printer says it's the best cover they've ever produced and the comments from people who see it are equally positive. (The effect doesn't reproduce on Web pages.)

Writing Saul's story has been life-changing for me. This kid is incredibly inspirational. He's been to the edge and back and he really gets it. Not only is Saul going to win a lot of races, but he's going to inspire scores of people off the bike. I'm signing all of these advance copies and Saul is signing as many as he can on a first come/first served basis. His intense training schedule will eventually make it impossible for him to keep up with demand.

You can visit www.TourdeLife.us to read sample chapters or for more information.
Enjoy,
Dave Shields