Saul Raisin

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Joe King, Apr 6, 2006.

  1. RicodJour

    RicodJour Guest

    bob sullivan wrote:
    > Saul Raisin, miracle man!!!
    >
    > http://www.velonews.com/race/int/articles/10951.0.html

    An unbelievably fast recovery! Good way to start off what's sure to be
    another mind-numbing news day.

    >From that article:

    ""When I was in the hospital, the doctors were talking to my parents
    about donating my organs, that's how bad it was," Raisin said."

    It's almost like a Monty Python sketch... gallows humor, but still
    funny.
    http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/grail/grail-02.htm

    It'll be interesting to see how Saul (no need for his surname
    henceforth) performs. I hope he'll take a page from Lance's book -
    near death experience kicks career into high gear.