Save A Buck$

Thriftyfred

Guest
I just picked up Outside Magazine's 2003 Buyer's Guide on the newsstand and in it, is a 20% off
coupon for Performance Bicycle. It's a good way to get a new set of FSA cranks or Speedplay pedals
at a deal. FYI

[email protected] (ThriftyFred) wrote in news:[email protected]:

> I just picked up Outside Magazine's 2003 Buyer's Guide on the newsstand and in it, is a 20% off
> coupon for Performance Bicycle. It's a good way to get a new set of FSA cranks or Speedplay pedals
> at a deal. FYI

Can you buy this at most supermarkets and news stands, or is it only carried at bookstores?

I don't know if it's a function of the part of the country you live in but it's found in all three
here in the Bay Area, though bookstores definitely seem to be the safest bet.