Save A Buck$

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Thriftyfred, May 9, 2003.

  1. Thriftyfred

    Thriftyfred Guest

    I just picked up Outside Magazine's 2003 Buyer's Guide on the newsstand and in it, is a 20% off
    coupon for Performance Bicycle. It's a good way to get a new set of FSA cranks or Speedplay pedals
    at a deal. FYI

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (ThriftyFred) wrote in news:14[email protected]:

    > I just picked up Outside Magazine's 2003 Buyer's Guide on the newsstand and in it, is a 20% off
    > coupon for Performance Bicycle. It's a good way to get a new set of FSA cranks or Speedplay pedals
    > at a deal. FYI

    Can you buy this at most supermarkets and news stands, or is it only carried at bookstores?

  3. Harvey Chock

    Harvey Chock Guest

    I don't know if it's a function of the part of the country you live in but it's found in all three
    here in the Bay Area, though bookstores definitely seem to be the safest bet.