Save the earth

Discussion in 'Commuting and Road Safety' started by Alymae, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Alymae

Alymae New Member

Vehicles are major pollution contributor. It is the main producer of carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides and hydrocarbons. It is not only dangerous to the environment but also to our health. Poor air quality increases respiratory problems like asthma, bronchitis and can also be one of the causes of life-threatening diseases such as cancer. This is a very serious problem in our society today as almost everyone have vehicles and not all are environment friendly.

One way of contributing in saving the Earth and the future generation is by using bicycles in traveling short distances. It is not only good for the body, saves money but also for the environment.

Tags:

2. Corzhens

Corzhens Well-Known Member

You are right with the worsening air pollution in the world. Over here, cyclists are being warned of the air pollution that it can damage their lungs. And if we want to save the earth by using the bike, there should be a total stoppage for using vehicles that run on gasoline and diesel. Maybe the electric cars and electric bikes can save the atmosphere in the future. But for now, the situation will just get worse and worse unless the government takes the initiative on the issue.

3. treecko142

treecko142 Member

Definitely, biking not only helps you become healthy, but also helps other people by reducing air pollution from vehicles. A lot of people use their cars even when they are going somewhere near which can easily be reached via biking or even walking.

4. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

Oh my god! I need to stop riding a bike to protect myself from inhaling dangerous pollutants and start taking the car everywhere.