Say what, phucktard?

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by roadhouse, Sep 4, 2010.

1. roadhouse

roadhouse New Member

2. alienator

alienator Well-Known Member

3. roadhouse

roadhouse New Member

It's "Mr. Empfield" and not old sh!t ass ass cracker now, is it?

An authoritative and educational and informative and often used for "sales" guideline/report, used to address issues and how to to solve problems concerning technicalities with explicit and direct content of said white paper.

No, I don't admire him always bringing him up in every damn article he writes, it gets old and I don't think he's a good author.

When I want to read about a bike, I want to read about the bike. And when I'm (lurking) on Slowtwitch, I want to read about bikes.

4. alienator

Once again you demonstrate your inability to convey ideas in an intelligible fashion. Your response only makes sense in your mind. As it is written, it is unintelligible nonsense.

5. roadhouse

roadhouse New Member

stupid. you thrive on trying to own this site by continually talking dumb and dim sh!t , not one person on this place actually respects or cares if you live and breathe except for gspot maybe and she's a complete twit noob. I have no idea what your problem is.
    You have no business in the triathlon section anyhow so get a life, move on.

6. roadhouse

roadhouse New Member

7. roadhouse

roadhouse New Member

oh look, the second I post in here the how many people viewing number triples. hmmm.

Hi Dan.

8. roadhouse

roadhouse New Member

Fine, I'll admit it, I'm being spiteful.

Sorry Dan but with my umpteen hundred IP addresses of which I do not register on ST with but do lurk quite freely, I am still just being spiteful because you are an asshat. :)

Red Rum.

9. alienator

How would you recognize dumb and dim? After all, you seem to have difficulty maintaining any lucidity. Are you fit to judge dumb and dim? Wouldn't a drug dealer with a gun--for example, you--be something dumb and dim?

Yes, I might be a lonely voice in the night, struggling in the fight against dissociative threads and posts with no relevance to anything......say, threads like yours....but such is the cross I bear. Actually, such is the burden that the whole community has to bear when you sit down and randomly bang on your keyboard.

No business in the triathlon thread? Really? Is there a list of things that qualify for business here? Is there a certificate or license that people need to get to post here? Did you suddenly finish a triathlon? Did you secretly take part in Kona and not tell someone? Oy, maybe your business is misplaced. Maybe you posted here because you were once again disoriented, unable to tell fact from fiction, right from wrong, little piggy from big piggy, and you couldn't find the Bloody Soap Box sub-forum where you usually post your disconnected rants. After all, your thread really has nothing to do with triathlons. It's just you bleating about someone at another forum, completely unrelated to this one.

10. roadhouse

roadhouse New Member

11. alienator

Oh my gosh! What a stud! Did you become that way dealing drugs? You know, it's like Confucius said:
    Once a scum bag drug dealer selling rot, always a scumbag drug dealer.

12. roadhouse

roadhouse New Member

What I am is what I am, two wrongs don't make a right, three make me the last one standing.

13. alienator

What a hoot! How well did you do in the Ironman triathlon? No doubt your extensive triathlon experience qualifies you for just about all such competitions!

Does Dan Empfield also do run-on sentences? Was his comment re: Felt's white paper a cleverly disguised comment on humanity? How sneaky is that?! Does being a drug dealer qualify you as an expert on humanity?

Oh my gosh! There's so much to learn here! You're so brave to take the social stand that you're taking! It's amazing that you're able to shoulder the load on your own!

14. TKOS

TKOS New Member

Someone is just mad because he hasn't heard any good Lance rumours in awhile.

15. roadhouse

roadhouse New Member

I was wondering what her problem was...

16. frenchyge

frenchyge New Member

What are you talking about? Emerson himself couldn't have captured the essence of this thread as elegantly as the one who titled it.

17. roadhouse

roadhouse New Member

[​IMG]

18. GearMasher

GearMasher New Member

Hello I'm a psychiatrist and would like to offer my help to you should you want to discuss your psychoses. You are what we describe as 'publishing material'.

Aren't you the guy who got kicked off SlowTwitch about half a dozen times?

19. swampy1970

swampy1970 Well-Known Member

It was either him or the panty wearing, kiddy fiddling, bmx freak that used to lurk on CF a while back.

20. roadhouse

roadhouse New Member

Yes, I am the person who got kicked off of Slowtwitch. That was my fault as is this thread but I am not apologizing for anything.

Mods, can this be removed, please?