SBD 40 years from now.

Damn thats my dad in like 10 years

> "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > http://atomfilms.shockwave.com/af/content/stoners_life
> >
> > Hehehehe..."This is 'good' ****!"
> >
> > Mike
>

> ROTFL
>
> Funny thing is it actually reminds me of some of my friends parents back
in the late 70's. A friend's mom is the one that got me
> started when I was 10 or 11.
>
> --
> Slacker

> Hehehehe..."This is 'good' ****!"

lmao, what d'u mean 40 YEARS?! try 4 or something.

Small Black *gurgle gurgle gurgle* Dog

> Yeah, didn't he say he was like 15 or something??

16, the 4 years thing was a joke, geez. 4:35 am :)

Small Black Dog

> "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> > "Small Black Dog" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > lmao, what d'u mean 40 YEARS?! try 4 or something.
> > >

> > I dunno, somewhere I got the impression you were much younger.
> >
> > Mike
>

> Yeah, didn't he say he was like 15 or something??
> --
> Slacker

I think so. Guess he hasn't exactly been 'garage kept'. ;^)

Mike