Sbeigh is innocent-USADA takes responsibility!

[email protected] (Ronde Chump) wrote:

> Saw this on bike.com.

Saw but didn't read.

> http://www.bike.com/template.asp?lsectionnumber=1&lsectiondirectory=headli
> nes&date=1%2F24%2F2004+3%3A59%3A32+PM
>
> It looks like USADA is just throwing sh*t against the wall to see what
sticks.
> When Sbeigh is successful in CAS, do you think he'll get an apology from those assholes? How about
> some compensation for destroying his career and keeping him out of the Olympics?

"However Sbeih is mounting a legal defense that he hopes will show the EPO test used by UCLA
produced a false positive in his case."

Nowhere does it say that he is innocent.

What a lousy piece of writing. Starts off and end with Thomas' lawsuit,digresses to Sbeih's case.

Destroying his career? What career? There is no way he would have made the Olympic team anyway since
the US still would need to qualify a spot and that is very, very unlikely to happen.

I am not an attorney, but I do not think he could get damages for something that would not happen.

--
news:[email protected]...

[email protected] (Ronde Chump) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Saw this on bike.com.
>
> http://www.bike.com/template.asp?lsectionnumber=1&lsectiondirectory=headli
> nes&date=1%2F24%2F2004+3%3A59%3A32+PM
>
> It looks like USADA is just throwing sh*t against the wall to see what sticks. When Sbeigh is
> successful in CAS, do you think he'll get an apology from those assholes? How about some
> compensation for destroying his career and keeping him out of the Olympics?

This article says nothing of Sbeih being cleared. In the case of Bo Hamberger, his B test was
negative. I have not heard any indication that Sbeih's B sample result has even been processed yet.
Your conjecture is assuming the B sample is clear. Big Assumption.

Cart. Horse.

-a

I'm not lawyer either, but I think when you sign off on your samples you sign off on research
rights. You're accepting, or consenting to the use of your sample.

CH

"Sam" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> What a lousy piece of writing. Starts off and end with Thomas' lawsuit,digresses to Sbeih's case.
>
> Destroying his career? What career? There is no way he would have made the Olympic team anyway
> since the US still would need to qualify a spot and that is very, very unlikely to happen.
>
> I am not an attorney, but I do not think he could get damages for something that would not happen.
>
> --
> Sam, glad to be back after a bit of a hiatus. "Ronde Chump" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Saw this on bike.com.
> >
> > http://www.bike.com/template.asp?lsectionnumber=1&lsectiondirectory=headli
> > nes&date=1%2F24%2F2004+3%3A59%3A32+PM
> >
> > It looks like USADA is just throwing sh*t against the wall to see what
> sticks.
> > When Sbeigh is successful in CAS, do you think he'll get an apology from
> those
> > assholes? How about some compensation for destroying his career and
> keeping
> > him out of the Olympics?

There are protocols to be followed. I am not clear on what they are in this case. Usually a
scientific journal requires that the "patient" give informed consent and that a Human
Subject's review panel be involved. I actually have no idea what the athlete signs off on in
terms of research.

She might have a case on this aspect; not that it really does anything about her positive tests. If
rules or laws were violated, penalties should be enforced.

--
Sam, glad to be back after a bit of a hiatus. "chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm not lawyer either, but I think when you sign off on your samples you sign off on research
> rights. You're accepting, or consenting to the use of your sample.
>
> CH
>
> "Sam" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > What a lousy piece of writing. Starts off and end with Thomas' lawsuit,digresses to
> > Sbeih's case.
> >
> > Destroying his career? What career? There is no way he would have made
the
> > Olympic team anyway since the US still would need to qualify a spot and
that
> > is very, very unlikely to happen.
> >
> > I am not an attorney, but I do not think he could get damages for
something
> > that would not happen.
> >
> > --
> > Sam, glad to be back after a bit of a hiatus. "Ronde Chump" <[email protected]> wrote in
> > message news:[email protected]...
> > > Saw this on bike.com.

http://www.bike.com/template.asp?lsectionnumber=1&lsectiondirectory=headli
> > > nes&date=1%2F24%2F2004+3%3A59%3A32+PM
> > >
> > > It looks like USADA is just throwing sh*t against the wall to see what
> > sticks.
> > > When Sbeigh is successful in CAS, do you think he'll get an apology
from
> > those
> > > assholes? How about some compensation for destroying his career and
> > keeping
> > > him out of the Olympics?

Despite what I thin of the whole testing process, I think Tammy is just trying to do an in your
face, because she's ****** she got caught. Unfortunately, she failed to realize that you could just
look at her and know she was OD'ing on roids. I have a freind who knew her before roids and said,
"...she was hot." A year later, he couldn't recognize her.

[email protected] (chris) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Despite what I thin of the whole testing process, I think Tammy is just trying to do an in your
> face, because she's ****** she got caught. Unfortunately, she failed to realize that you could
> just look at her and know she was OD'ing on roids. I have a freind who knew her before roids and
> said, "...she was hot."

Was he the one she needed the birth control pills for?

A year later, he couldn't
> recognize her.

TT was never hot, not even lukewarm.