Sbs Cycling Central

Meeba

New Member
Jun 25, 2003
Plz plz plz can someone tell me the "word of the wk" for this wk?
thanks muchly :)

Meeba said:
Plz plz plz can someone tell me the "word of the wk" for this wk?
thanks muchly :)
the word was trek. but sbs managed to reject my word again. i am anticipating another mid-week sms from them correcting it.

anyone else get this?

pase said:
the word was trek. but sbs managed to reject my word again. i am anticipating another mid-week sms from them correcting it.

anyone else get this?

i think they only have it 'open' for not too long after the show is on!
I got told the comp was closed for the week about half an hour after the show stopped !

F"Nobody good rides a trek anyway. harrumph!"Dutch

"Meeba" wrote in message ...

> Plz plz plz can someone tell me the "word of the wk" for this wk?
> thanks muchly :)
>

> --
> Meeba

Why, the bike is mine for sure.

Parbs - Anyone want to buy an as new Trek

Thanks Pase l recieved the same message(wrong word) too,but l got about x 3 of them in a row!!!!!!!!! l also texted about 2mins after show finished!!!

ahhhh just worked out must put the word in inverted comas DOH...........
"TREK"
:)

Meeba said:
Thanks Pase l recieved the same message(wrong word) too,but l got about x 3 of them in a row!!!!!!!!! l also texted about 2mins after show finished!!!

ahhhh just worked out must put the word in inverted comas DOH...........
"TREK"
:)
ive never had to do this in the past.
tomalaris will get his act together and sort us out