Scary Stories...

Susimi said:
to look cool in front of their peers :(

To look cool in front of the "pier"? :D

Splash! :D

I live by the sea, might go for a ride in a bit. :)

Hopefully Godzilla is still Hangover from yesterday. :D

Reactions: Susimi
Volnix said:
To look cool in front of the "pier"? :D

Splash! :D

I live by the sea, might go for a ride in a bit. :)

Hopefully Godzilla is still Hangover from yesterday. :D
Ba-Dum-Tsss

Ohh that was a bit of a low blow :D (You owe me a new keyboard and monitor now by the way ;))

Say hi to the Cloverfield monster for me! :D

Susimi said:
Ba-Dum-Tsss

Ohh that was a bit of a low blow :D (You owe me a new keyboard and monitor now by the way ;))

Say hi to the Cloverfield monster for me! :D

Τhere is nothing more lethal then trike babies on that sea side. For some reason they "lock" on you and try to crash you! :D At 40kmh its no Fun at all! :D

Volnix said:
Τhere is nothing more lethal then trike babies on that sea side. For some reason they "lock" on you and try to crash you! :D At 40kmh its no Fun at all! :D
Well you can hardly blame them. I mean it was you who challenged them to a race :D

How about that odd person who is oblivious to what's around them and veers slowly into your path? ;)

Scary stories:

A 15 year old girl that passed for 16 *cough* rode with us on our annual beer run - 25 miles and 8 pubs. The guys had a pint (that'll be 20oz to you heathens) and the gals 1/2 a pint. A few stops into the ride there was a crash - pee wee had flopped over the handlebars and face planted. As tough as ever, she got up and said she was fine. A broken nose and 5 teeth on the road said otherwise. She was a trooper and didn't miss the next training session. Even during the dental surgery she was still damned cute - and just for the record I had just turned 17 at the time. Too young to borrow PedoBear's van, Bob.

Campag brakes, steep hills, rain andFarmer Giles and his **** spreader... House 1, my ass 0. I never stood a chance against a building made from Welsh stone. That accident was in the early 90's and **** still hurts.

Ducati 888 SP-****. My friend believe his Duke was faster than my Yamaha 1 liter EXUP. I asked if he'd had all the electrical circuits on the Duke checked out and he said he had. With that answered I rode his bike and he rode mine. There'd been one time during the first half of the monster ride that we did that the bike 'hesitated' and I wasn't sure if that two pot motor wasn't just weird. An hour later, my friend was apparently shitting his pants following me up Snake Pass when the Duke "stumbled" and Hell was unleashed on my ass. A momentary hiccup was all it took when my knee was a gnats **** height off the ground. I survived without broken bones but bruising that was just unreal. I trash my Sidi boots and gloves, helmet and Dainesse leathers. The bruising was horrific and so fecking painful, even on very strong painkillers.

Susimi said:
Well you can hardly blame them. I mean it was you who challenged them to a race :D

How about that odd person who is oblivious to what's around them and veers slowly into your path? ;)

They are usually coming from the other direction. :D

which ones? The oh my God im cycling again-look at the pretty weather-ones? :D

or the ones with the Tubus Rack + Tubus Dog with the scarfs Flying around? :D

#SWampThing

I think I know why you like disk brakes on everything including track bikes.

Btw you and Bob could possibly get a joined accident insurance. :D You might save some money Yου Hammer-Droppers You! :D

swampy1970 said:
Scary stories:

A 15 year old girl that passed for 16 *cough* rode with us on our annual beer run - 25 miles and 8 pubs. The guys had a pint (that'll be 20oz to you heathens) and the gals 1/2 a pint. A few stops into the ride there was a crash - pee wee had flopped over the handlebars and face planted. As tough as ever, she got up and said she was fine. A broken nose and 5 teeth on the road said otherwise. She was a trooper and didn't miss the next training session. Even during the dental surgery she was still damned cute - and just for the record I had just turned 17 at the time. Too young to borrow PedoBear's van, Bob.

Campag brakes, steep hills, rain andFarmer Giles and his **** spreader... House 1, my ass 0. I never stood a chance against a building made from Welsh stone. That accident was in the early 90's and **** still hurts.

Ducati 888 SP-****. My friend believe his Duke was faster than my Yamaha 1 liter EXUP. I asked if he'd had all the electrical circuits on the Duke checked out and he said he had. With that answered I rode his bike and he rode mine. There'd been one time during the first half of the monster ride that we did that the bike 'hesitated' and I wasn't sure if that two pot motor wasn't just weird. An hour later, my friend was apparently shitting his pants following me up Snake Pass when the Duke "stumbled" and Hell was unleashed on my ass. A momentary hiccup was all it took when my knee was a gnats **** height off the ground. I survived without broken bones but bruising that was just unreal. I trash my Sidi boots and gloves, helmet and Dainesse leathers. The bruising was horrific and so fecking painful, even on very strong painkillers.
I don't know what sounds more painful. The Motorbike crash or hitting the Welsh Stone.

I had a some "friends" in my younger years push me up against a flint stone wall and that wasn't a pleasant experience....

I just heard this from a friend, that one time their house keeper was awakened in the middle of the night by a noise just outside her room. When she woke up and tried to check on what it is, she saw a shadowy figure right by the window that was walking. She got really scared and just turned on the lights in her room, prayed then went back to sleep. After the incident, she was really frightened, so they had a blessing for the house. She did not see what the face of the shadowy figure was but she was sure it was a man. The figure was also not a person because the gates were locked in the morning and there was no sign of entry so she thought that it was a supernatural being. That’s the end of the story, I know that this is a late post but I still get scared as I am writing this and reading all your stories.

A good show to watch if you want to hear about other spooky tales of the like is "Strange but True". It's an old favourite of mine and some of the stuff shown there really is interesting and if anything makes you think about the world around us.

Glad I could pass something on :D

Particularly spooky tales are the episodes about ghost planes, time slips and a fond favourite is the case of the Enfield Poltergeist.

Ι watched a weird ghost movie some time ago..

Its also filmed in Europa! :D

HAUNTING-HELENA-2D-DVD.jpg