Scary Stories...

Volnix

Feb 19, 2011
Hi!

Since its halloween soon does anybody have any descent Scary stories to share; :D

Mental Asylums and Wackos Get extra pumpkin points. :D

true stories highly sought after! :D

Ever heard about big cats, such as stuff like panthers, that sort of thing roaming around the UK?

I was parked up at a small hill that overlooks a strip of sea separating the mainland from an island. It was about 10 at night in a January, obviously dark and the tide was out. I was sitting there watching the distant lights when my eyes caught a darkish object walking up the mud from the sea towards the seawall. After a few moments I flashed the lights of my car to try and get a view of what it was. The lights did not illuminate it because it was slightly to the left, but it looked in my direction for about a second and a half with eyes the colour of orange before it sprinted off across the mud towards the marshes. I got out of the car and heard it running, like heavy paws hitting the mud. I got back in my car and went back home.

Early next morning I drove back to the place to see if I could find some prints in the mud as sort of proof that I wasn't dreaming. I did indeed find some faded prints and I also took a picture on my then phone which has now been lost.

I was always sceptical about big cats being in the UK but I'm pretty sure what I saw that night was indeed a panther or a large cat very similar.

We did have some lions here some centuries ago. :D

Never heard about cats in the UK. Usually muggings and some seriously creepy ppl around stations.

But... When I was there, there was a story going on about a psycho Killer walking around with a hammer Knocking people out and dissapearing.

That was in South London.

And then of course then was that Bug Eyed girl that dissapeared in Spain. Little Ally McSomething. whos parents totally dont look guilty as Fack. Totally... :D

"Since its halloween soon does anybody have any descent Scary stories to share;:

You're looking for stories about frightening downhill runs on a bicycle?

Well...one of the girls that works at the local Circle K store is getting married this Halloween...4th time around for her so that's pretty scary for her new husband, I'm guessing.

Anyway, she's a red head, but dyed her hair black for the wedding because the theme of the wedding is the Adam's Family and she's going to be Bride Morticia. Her husband will look like Gomez and another gal that works at the Circle K is a bride's maid and look like Grandma. The minister is going to be Uncle Fester.

Scary wedding? Only when the cops get there and raid the party.

Addams-Family-Tv-Show-Opening-Credits-addams-family-5705123-768-576.jpg

That sort of stuff in South London...does not surprise me really. In some parts stop for a few moments and the locals will try to take the wheels off :D

Go to Southern parts of London if you fancy the whole African crime-ridden **** hole experience and I would recommend Norfolk if you would like to see people with webbed feet, regular burning rituals and a population in the thousands but with a handful of last names!

The story and possibilities dealing with our next presidential elections scares the **** out of me.

Ah ... The WH could be pretty amusing if Bill Clinton is running amok as "First Gentleman" - make the Playboy Mansion look tame ... or we could have "The Apprentice Oval Office" and tune in each week to see which drug addicted washed up pseudo-celebrity is the next Secretary of Defense or State. Lindsay Lohan maybe? What could be more fun than that?

"You're looking for stories about frightening downhill runs on a bicycle?"

Got the scariest one I know in my recent memories. :D

"Go to Southern parts of London if you fancy the whole African crime-ridden **** hole"

Indeed... the whole Caribean Pakistani Scene in North London is far nicer! :D

"to see which drug addicted washed up pseudo-celebrity is the next Secretary of Defense or State."

Mr President, you have to give me those Codes! And a lighter! :D

"Scary wedding? Only when the cops get there and raid the party"

I'm on it ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obrgB2x9U-Y

You guys heard what happened to Oxana?... :

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxana_Malaya

oxana-malaya.jpg

Give this thread about 13 years, you may get a reply from JSWin. Now that's scary! :lol: :D :p

Mr. Beanz said:
Give this thread about 13 years, you may get a reply from JSWin. Now that's scary! :lol: :D :p

J-Wasted-Skin already replied to one of mine about Gear Hubs! :D Must be getting old lol. :D

Reactions: Mr. Beanz
Sanders ... God what rock did he crawl out from under? His voice ... All I can think of is Larry David impersonating George Steinbrenner on Seinfeld 20 years ago.

Face it, U.S. presidential politics has devolved to a freak show like any "reality" TV show. WTF, let's just elect Bruce ... Um, make that "Caitlin" ... Jenner and get it over with. The total package ... Well, minus "the package" these days of course.

Volnix said:
J-Wasted-Skin already replied to one of mine about Gear Hubs! :D Must be getting old lol. :D
You should feel honoured ;)

Indeed... the whole Caribean Pakistani Scene in North London is far nicer! :D
For that, I would recommend travelling down to Dover where you will get a real authentic Pakistani scene. And if you want to be scared the **** out of, walk the streets at night there.

Susimi said:
For that, I would recommend travelling down to Dover where you will get a real authentic Pakistani scene. And if you want to be scared the **** out of, walk the streets at night there.

I was in Dover once to get the boat. Dont remember it being that scary but I wasn't there at night.

scariest I've been in London was in Camden... Day was fine walking around the stables market..

Then when it got dark these really creepy ppl started gathering near the station. Was really glad going back to Surrey that night. :D

of course walking in North London ever during the day wasnt that relaxing either. :D

Quote by JH:
"Wrong, Fidelito Castro was his hero."

Cool! I got this great buy on a box car full of 'Che!' T-shirts that wasn't moving so well in Portland and now all I have to do is get Bernie's righteous comrade face silkscreened on the back and I'm gonna make a fortune!

Got to run...Hitlary is starting to crush the polls!

Volnix said:
I was in Dover once to get the boat. Dont remember it being that scary but I wasn't there at night.

scariest I've been in London was in Camden... Day was fine walking around the stables market..

Then when it got dark these really creepy ppl started gathering near the station. Was really glad going back to Surrey that night. :D

of course walking in North London ever during the day wasnt that relaxing either. :D
When was you down in Dover, if you don't mind my asking?

My brother used to live down there up until earlier this year and whenever I had to drive there at night the streets were like something out of a middle eastern setting. The station also, and sometimes they just walked out into the road regardless of what's coming.

The truck cues sucked when there was a problem with the ferry's though! :D

Susimi said:
When was you down in Dover, if you don't mind my asking?

My brother used to live down there up until earlier this year and whenever I had to drive there at night the streets were like something out of a middle eastern setting. The station also, and sometimes they just walked out into the road regardless of what's coming.

The truck cues sucked when there was a problem with the ferry's though! :D

Ages ago "Braf". :D Something like 5 years ago...

Yeah... here is not as dodgy... Yet! :D But there is a lot of "Jaywalking" going on... (Not to mention Jay-Swimming... :( )

Ahh, 5 years would explain the better conditions you witnessed :D

I don't think there's much Jay-Swimming around these parts but there are the odd instances where it's more a case of the individuals having no brain. For instance a couple years back when there was a storm a brewing (I'm sorry :D), some kid thinking he was hot stuff in front of his friends stood right on the edge of a seawall with the high waves and rough sea crashing around him. Unsurprisingly he was washed out to sea and his body has never been recovered. Some seriously stupid action cost the lad his life and if you think about it that's a scary story or though in itself - the lengths some people will go to look cool in front of their peers :(

Ah the sea... Here it seems to be constantly washing out deaded ppl all summer!

Btw, what happened with the tunnel entrance in Calais? They were saying on the tely that there was a lot of these "wacky backpackers" trying to cross the channel...

I'm pretty sure that it didnt go that worst just after 5 years. It was pretty good there actually, in the UK in general I mean, London and some areas, are just what they are I guess. :D

Croydon was pretty scary too now that I remember it. And some friends living in Putney Bridge in some high rise blocks, had a wacko next door knocking on their door asking for ash! :D

Do you by any chance Know why ash would be useful to a possibly substance user in Putney Bridge? :D

But before you tell me, do I wanna know? :D