Scheduled Chat Session

G

Hi guys,

Since the chat room isnt being used much, I thought we could schedule a chat session for the 31st of May 2002 at 9pm Australian time.

There is a count down timer on the front page, which can be used as a guide as to how close that date is ;D

see you all there!

cheers!

Friday night at 9pm?

Sorry mate I'll be out partying by that time.

But maybe we should make a channel on an IRC server somewhere?

Hi,

The countdown timer seems to be working on the assumption that we are all on Aussie time. I am in SA and as at the time of writing the countdown is indicating 15 day 13 hours left. Methinks not.

BK

Hi,

The countdown timer seems to be working on the assumption that we are all on Aussie time. I am in SA and as at the time of writing the countdown is indicating 15 day 13 hours left. Methinks not.

BK

Nup the countdown gets the time from your computer.....change the date on your sys clock to the 21st and see what happens ;)

cheers

whats 9pm in UK Time?

Its generally an hour after 8pm ;D hehe

I think you guys are something like 18hours behinde us, does anyone know forsure?

I think you guys are something like 18hours behinde us, does anyone know forsure?

I'm led to believe it's closer to 14 or 15, but then, I'm not totally sure either. :-X

Australian Time..hmmm

So does that mean I just add 15 hours or something like that? LOL