**** scheduled to hit the fan Thursday

Crankyfeet said:
Damn it. All I needed was a lawyer to point out the BS in my point. :mad: I overstepped with my legal analogy into the wilderness for Cranky.

I guess what I was trying to say is that smoking gun evidence is not necessary for one to come to a reasonable judgment, after comparing the probabilities of each party lying.
I knew what you were saying and was merely taking the opportunity to give you ****. Sorry. Did I overstep my bounds and forget my submissive female role again? :p

And, who said I was a lawyer anyway? I actually have no idea what I'm talking about. I just like Nancy Grace and Gretta Van Susteren. Anything I know I learned from them. ;)

C'dale Girl said:
I knew what you were saying and was merely taking the opportunity to give you ****. Sorry. Did I overstep my bounds and forget my submissive female role again? :p

And, who said I was a lawyer anyway? I actually have no idea what I'm talking about. I just like Nancy Grace and Gretta Van Susteren. Anything I know I learned from them. ;)
Well I was only joking. If you're not a lawyer then everything I said about legal mumbo-jumbo was true then. But you tricked me with your response. I've perhaps met my tricking match I see. :rolleyes: Many tricking battles to ensue. :cool: Nobody tricks the Crankster and goes untricked. :mad: Or was that "trickless"?:confused: Oh...whatever.

What was this thread about again?

[PS I really have to give-up that girl handle on the other forum...the emoticons are getting way too overused]

Crankyfeet said:
[PS I really have to give-up that girl handle on the other forum...the emoticons are getting way too overused]
Yeah, I was concerned that you've been losing your identity, making real posts over there with it . . . serious identity confusion. ;) :p :rolleyes: :D

anybody else enjoying the latest round of professional athletes using the "i tried it, but didn't inhale" dodge for their steroid use?