Schiehallion

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Lindsay, Feb 21, 2006.

  1. Lindsay

    Lindsay Guest

    Tags:

  2. Tom Crispin

    Tom Crispin Guest

    On 21 Feb 2006 08:06:52 -0800, "Lindsay" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >You can view details of my walk to Schiehallion on Friday 17 February
    >at http://caledoniahilltreks.blogspot.com

    What a small world!

    I too climbed Schiehallion on Friday after a near epic on Ben Lawers
    the day before. Did you see a trail of blood on the way up? It came
    from a dog with a small cut on his pad.
    --
    Let us have a moment of silence for all Americans who
    are now stuck in traffic on their way to a health club

  3. Lindsay

    Lindsay Guest

    Yes Tom I did spot some blood in the snow and presumed it was from a
    dog's paw.

    As you say its a small world. My other walks last weekend were
    Corbetts at Inverlochlarig and Glen Lyon which I will post when I have
    sorted them out.

  4. Lindsay

    Lindsay Guest

    Yes Tom I did spot some blood in the snow and presumed it was from a
    dog's paw.

    As you say its a small world. My other walks last weekend were
    Corbetts at Inverlochlarig and Glen Lyon which I will post when I have
    sorted them out.

  5. Lindsay