Schiehallion

On 21 Feb 2006 08:06:52 -0800, "Lindsay" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>You can view details of my walk to Schiehallion on Friday 17 February
>at http://caledoniahilltreks.blogspot.com

What a small world!

I too climbed Schiehallion on Friday after a near epic on Ben Lawers
the day before. Did you see a trail of blood on the way up? It came
from a dog with a small cut on his pad.
--
Let us have a moment of silence for all Americans who
are now stuck in traffic on their way to a health club

Yes Tom I did spot some blood in the snow and presumed it was from a
dog's paw.

As you say its a small world. My other walks last weekend were
Corbetts at Inverlochlarig and Glen Lyon which I will post when I have
sorted them out.