Schizophrenia

Dave W says:

>Seen it already dumbass, as most here do. Quick question to the group:
>
>How many have already seen this over at MTBR?

Not me. Don't hang out there.

Steve "seen WHAT already?"

> Dave W says:
>
> >Seen it already dumbass, as most here do. Quick question to the group:
> >
> >How many have already seen this over at MTBR?
> >

> Not me. Don't hang out there.
>
> Steve "seen WHAT already?"

Me neither. Looks like it's just you, Dave.

Andy Chequer

> Seen it already dumbass, as most here do. Quick question to the group:
>
> How many have already seen this over at MTBR?

Yeah, what a toal dumbass. I hadn't seen the pics either.

BTW, ******** Dave, when's the last time you posted pics? Do you ride a bike, or just pester
those who do?

Chris

On Sun, 09 Feb 2003 15:30:40 GMT, "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote:

>> Seen it already dumbass, as most here do. Quick question to the group:
>>
>> How many have already seen this over at MTBR?
>>

>Yeah, what a toal dumbass. I hadn't seen the pics either.

ok, 3 of ya haven't seen them.

>BTW, ******** Dave, when's the last time you posted pics?

never, and you?

Do you ride a
>bike, or just pester those who do?
>
>Chris

Are you offering to buy me a camera?

yes I ride, thanks for asking.

Dave W wrote:

>>>Seen it already dumbass, as most here do. Quick question to the group:
>>>
>>>How many have already seen this over at MTBR?
>>>

>>Yeah, what a toal dumbass. I hadn't seen the pics either.
>

> ok, 3 of ya haven't seen them.

Make it four. I don't read mtbr either...

[email protected] wrote:
>>BTW, ******** Dave, when's the last time you posted pics? Do you ride a bike, or just pester
>>those who do?
>

> Are you insinuating that because he doesn't post pictures he doesn't ride a bike? Nice and lame,
> JD junior.

No, I think he was just pointing out the hypocrisy of criticising other's photos when you don't
post your own.

> >>Yeah, what a toal dumbass. I hadn't seen the pics either.
> >

> > ok, 3 of ya haven't seen them.
>
> Make it four. I don't read mtbr either...

Me neither. Too busy adding Dave's new addy to my "Blocked Senders" list.

Bill "is there a Humpers Anonymous?" S.

> > > ok, 3 of ya haven't seen them.
> >
> > Make it four. I don't read mtbr either...
>
> Me neither. Too busy adding Dave's new addy to my "Blocked Senders" list.
>
> Bill "is there a Humpers Anonymous?" S.

Make that six and I read mtbr.
--
Slacker

On Sun, 09 Feb 2003 19:38:57 GMT, "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote:

>> > ok, 3 of ya haven't seen them.
>>
>> Make it four. I don't read mtbr either...
>
>Me neither. Too busy adding Dave's new addy to my "Blocked Senders" list.
>
>Bill "is there a Humpers Anonymous?" S.

o.k, 5 of you. You guy's realize there is alot more to the mountain biking world than just AM-B
don't cha?

jeez, talk about close mindedness...

> > > ok, 3 of ya haven't seen them.
> >
> > Make it four. I don't read mtbr either...
>
> Me neither. Too busy adding Dave's new addy to my "Blocked Senders" list.

Add me to the list of those who haven't.

Dave W wrote:

> o.k, 5 of you. You guy's realize there is alot more to the mountain biking world than just AM-B
> don't cha?
>
> jeez, talk about close mindedness...

Close-minded because I don't read mtbr?

On Sun, 09 Feb 2003 20:53:33 +0100, bomba <[email protected]> wrote:

>[email protected] wrote:
>>>BTW, ******** Dave, when's the last time you posted pics? Do you ride a bike, or just pester
>>>those who do?
>>

>> Are you insinuating that because he doesn't post pictures he doesn't ride a bike? Nice and lame,
>> JD junior.
>
>No, I think he was just pointing out the hypocrisy of criticising other's photos when you don't
>post your own.

I like the photos, but I don't see the need to advertise them here. But then again, I thought a
majority of you checked out other mountain biking related web sights. I apparently was wrong. This
is the only place you congregate and discuss the beloved bicycle, and that, to me at least, is
kinda sad.....

Dave (open mind for a different view......)

> > > ok, 3 of ya haven't seen them.
> >
> > Make it four. I don't read mtbr either...
>
> Me neither. Too busy adding Dave's new addy to my "Blocked Senders" list.
>
> Bill "is there a Humpers Anonymous?" S.

Nope. I don't read it either. I posted a trail review few years back but I don't make a habit of it.

Marty

On Sun, 09 Feb 2003 20:56:41 +0100, bomba <[email protected]> wrote:

>Dave W wrote:
>
>> o.k, 5 of you. You guy's realize there is alot more to the mountain biking world than just AM-B
>> don't cha?
>>
>> jeez, talk about close mindedness...
>
>Close-minded because I don't read mtbr?

wrong choice of words, but you obviously get the point

Dave W wrote:

>>No, I think he was just pointing out the hypocrisy of criticising other's photos when you don't
>>post your own.
>

> I like the photos, but I don't see the need to advertise them here.

Why not? We all like pictures :)

> But then again, I thought a majority of you checked out other mountain biking related web sights.
> I apparently was wrong. This is the only place you congregate and discuss the beloved bicycle, and
> that, to me at least, is kinda sad.....

Just because we don't all populate mtbr too, doesn't mean that we don't check other sites.
Dismissing us as 'close-minded' because we don't look at the site you look at, is, dare I say it,
close-minded.

FYI, I read (to various extents) BikeMagic.com, SingletrackWorld.com, SouthernDownhill.com,
Descent-World.com and others.

On Sun, 09 Feb 2003 21:10:15 +0100, bomba <[email protected]> wrote:

>Dave W wrote:
>
>>>No, I think he was just pointing out the hypocrisy of criticising other's photos when you don't
>>>post your own.
>>

>> I like the photos, but I don't see the need to advertise them here.
>
>Why not? We all like pictures :)
>
>> But then again, I thought a majority of you checked out other mountain biking related web sights.
>> I apparently was wrong. This is the only place you congregate and discuss the beloved bicycle,
>> and that, to me at least, is kinda sad.....
>
>Just because we don't all populate mtbr too, doesn't mean that we don't check other sites.
>Dismissing us as 'close-minded' because we don't look at the site you look at, is, dare I say it,
>close-minded.
>
>FYI, I read (to various extents) BikeMagic.com, SingletrackWorld.com, SouthernDownhill.com,
>Descent-World.com and others.

Agreed, and you have my apologies then.

Dave

Enjoy your ride

[email protected] (Doof W) humped on message news:<[email protected]>...
> On 8 Feb 2003 18:08:09 -0800, [email protected] (JD) wrote:
>
> >Last weekend was shorts weather:
> >
> >http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/020803.jpg
> >
> >This weekend it's just plain cold, as TJ's attire might suggest:
> >
> >http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/0208030072.jpg
> >
> >JD
>

> Seen it already dumbass, as most here do. Quick question to the group:
>
> How many have already seen this over at MTBR?

Quit drooling on yourself, yappy. I know that TJ saw them because he was there, duh.

JD

Dave W wrote:

>>> Are you insinuating that because he doesn't post pictures he doesn't ride a bike? Nice and lame,
>>> JD junior.
>>
>> No, I think he was just pointing out the hypocrisy of criticising other's photos when you don't
>> post your own.
>
> I like the photos, but I don't see the need to advertise them here. But then again, I thought a
> majority of you checked out other mountain biking related web sights. I apparently was wrong. This
> is the only place you congregate and discuss the beloved bicycle, and that, to me at least, is
> kinda sad.....

Not sad for me. I hate web based boards . And there's only so much time alloted for computer. I'd
rather ride my bike than spend time surfing mostly lame (IMO) sites.

penny