Schizophrenia

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jd, Feb 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jd

    Jd Guest

    Tags:


  2. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

  3. Dave W says:

    >Seen it already dumbass, as most here do. Quick question to the group:
    >
    >How many have already seen this over at MTBR?
    >

    Not me. Don't hang out there.

    Steve "seen WHAT already?"
     
  4. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Dave W says:
    >
    > >Seen it already dumbass, as most here do. Quick question to the group:
    > >
    > >How many have already seen this over at MTBR?
    > >
    >
    > Not me. Don't hang out there.
    >
    > Steve "seen WHAT already?"

    Me neither. Looks like it's just you, Dave.

    Andy Chequer
     
  5. Chris

    Chris Guest

    > Seen it already dumbass, as most here do. Quick question to the group:
    >
    > How many have already seen this over at MTBR?
    >
    >

    Yeah, what a toal dumbass. I hadn't seen the pics either.

    BTW, dickhead Dave, when's the last time you posted pics? Do you ride a bike, or just pester
    those who do?

    Chris
     
  6. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Sun, 09 Feb 2003 15:30:40 GMT, "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> Seen it already dumbass, as most here do. Quick question to the group:
    >>
    >> How many have already seen this over at MTBR?
    >>
    >>
    >
    >Yeah, what a toal dumbass. I hadn't seen the pics either.

    ok, 3 of ya haven't seen them.
    >
    >BTW, dickhead Dave, when's the last time you posted pics?

    never, and you?

    Do you ride a
    >bike, or just pester those who do?
    >
    >Chris
    >

    Are you offering to buy me a camera?

    yes I ride, thanks for asking.
     
  7. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Dave W wrote:

    >>>Seen it already dumbass, as most here do. Quick question to the group:
    >>>
    >>>How many have already seen this over at MTBR?
    >>>
    >>>
    >>
    >>Yeah, what a toal dumbass. I hadn't seen the pics either.
    >
    >
    > ok, 3 of ya haven't seen them.

    Make it four. I don't read mtbr either...
     
  8. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    >>BTW, dickhead Dave, when's the last time you posted pics? Do you ride a bike, or just pester
    >>those who do?
    >
    >
    >
    > Are you insinuating that because he doesn't post pictures he doesn't ride a bike? Nice and lame,
    > JD junior.

    No, I think he was just pointing out the hypocrisy of criticising other's photos when you don't
    post your own.
     
  9. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Dave W wrote:
    >
    > >>>Seen it already dumbass, as most here do. Quick question to the group:
    > >>>
    > >>>How many have already seen this over at MTBR?
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>
    > >>Yeah, what a toal dumbass. I hadn't seen the pics either.
    > >
    > >
    > > ok, 3 of ya haven't seen them.
    >
    > Make it four. I don't read mtbr either...

    Me neither. Too busy adding Dave's new addy to my "Blocked Senders" list.

    Bill "is there a Humpers Anonymous?" S.
     
  10. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Dave W wrote:
    > >
    > > >>>Seen it already dumbass, as most here do. Quick question to the group:
    > > >>>
    > > >>>How many have already seen this over at MTBR?
    > > >>>
    > > >>>
    > > >>
    > > >>Yeah, what a toal dumbass. I hadn't seen the pics either.
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > ok, 3 of ya haven't seen them.
    > >
    > > Make it four. I don't read mtbr either...
    >
    > Me neither. Too busy adding Dave's new addy to my "Blocked Senders" list.
    >
    > Bill "is there a Humpers Anonymous?" S.

    Make that six and I read mtbr.
    --
    Slacker
     
  11. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Sun, 09 Feb 2003 19:38:57 GMT, "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> Dave W wrote:
    >>
    >> >>>Seen it already dumbass, as most here do. Quick question to the group:
    >> >>>
    >> >>>How many have already seen this over at MTBR?
    >> >>>
    >> >>>
    >> >>
    >> >>Yeah, what a toal dumbass. I hadn't seen the pics either.
    >> >
    >> >
    >> > ok, 3 of ya haven't seen them.
    >>
    >> Make it four. I don't read mtbr either...
    >
    >Me neither. Too busy adding Dave's new addy to my "Blocked Senders" list.
    >
    >Bill "is there a Humpers Anonymous?" S.

    o.k, 5 of you. You guy's realize there is alot more to the mountain biking world than just AM-B
    don't cha?

    jeez, talk about close mindedness...
     
  12. Klydesdale

    Klydesdale Guest

    "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Dave W wrote:
    > >
    > > >>>Seen it already dumbass, as most here do. Quick question to the
    group:
    > > >>>
    > > >>>How many have already seen this over at MTBR?
    > > >>>
    > > >>>
    > > >>
    > > >>Yeah, what a toal dumbass. I hadn't seen the pics either.
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > ok, 3 of ya haven't seen them.
    > >
    > > Make it four. I don't read mtbr either...
    >
    > Me neither. Too busy adding Dave's new addy to my "Blocked Senders" list.
    >

    Add me to the list of those who haven't.
     
  13. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Dave W wrote:

    > o.k, 5 of you. You guy's realize there is alot more to the mountain biking world than just AM-B
    > don't cha?
    >
    > jeez, talk about close mindedness...

    Close-minded because I don't read mtbr?
     
  14. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Sun, 09 Feb 2003 20:53:33 +0100, bomba <[email protected]> wrote:

    >[email protected] wrote:
    >>>BTW, dickhead Dave, when's the last time you posted pics? Do you ride a bike, or just pester
    >>>those who do?
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >> Are you insinuating that because he doesn't post pictures he doesn't ride a bike? Nice and lame,
    >> JD junior.
    >
    >No, I think he was just pointing out the hypocrisy of criticising other's photos when you don't
    >post your own.

    I like the photos, but I don't see the need to advertise them here. But then again, I thought a
    majority of you checked out other mountain biking related web sights. I apparently was wrong. This
    is the only place you congregate and discuss the beloved bicycle, and that, to me at least, is
    kinda sad.....

    Dave (open mind for a different view......)
     
  15. Martees

    Martees Guest

    "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Dave W wrote:
    > >
    > > >>>Seen it already dumbass, as most here do. Quick question to the
    group:
    > > >>>
    > > >>>How many have already seen this over at MTBR?
    > > >>>
    > > >>>
    > > >>
    > > >>Yeah, what a toal dumbass. I hadn't seen the pics either.
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > ok, 3 of ya haven't seen them.
    > >
    > > Make it four. I don't read mtbr either...
    >
    > Me neither. Too busy adding Dave's new addy to my "Blocked Senders" list.
    >
    > Bill "is there a Humpers Anonymous?" S.
    >
    >

    Nope. I don't read it either. I posted a trail review few years back but I don't make a habit of it.

    Marty
     
  16. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Sun, 09 Feb 2003 20:56:41 +0100, bomba <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Dave W wrote:
    >
    >> o.k, 5 of you. You guy's realize there is alot more to the mountain biking world than just AM-B
    >> don't cha?
    >>
    >> jeez, talk about close mindedness...
    >
    >Close-minded because I don't read mtbr?

    wrong choice of words, but you obviously get the point
     
  17. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Dave W wrote:

    >>No, I think he was just pointing out the hypocrisy of criticising other's photos when you don't
    >>post your own.
    >
    >
    > I like the photos, but I don't see the need to advertise them here.

    Why not? We all like pictures :)

    > But then again, I thought a majority of you checked out other mountain biking related web sights.
    > I apparently was wrong. This is the only place you congregate and discuss the beloved bicycle, and
    > that, to me at least, is kinda sad.....

    Just because we don't all populate mtbr too, doesn't mean that we don't check other sites.
    Dismissing us as 'close-minded' because we don't look at the site you look at, is, dare I say it,
    close-minded.

    FYI, I read (to various extents) BikeMagic.com, SingletrackWorld.com, SouthernDownhill.com,
    Descent-World.com and others.
     
  18. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Sun, 09 Feb 2003 21:10:15 +0100, bomba <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Dave W wrote:
    >
    >>>No, I think he was just pointing out the hypocrisy of criticising other's photos when you don't
    >>>post your own.
    >>
    >>
    >> I like the photos, but I don't see the need to advertise them here.
    >
    >Why not? We all like pictures :)
    >
    >> But then again, I thought a majority of you checked out other mountain biking related web sights.
    >> I apparently was wrong. This is the only place you congregate and discuss the beloved bicycle,
    >> and that, to me at least, is kinda sad.....
    >
    >Just because we don't all populate mtbr too, doesn't mean that we don't check other sites.
    >Dismissing us as 'close-minded' because we don't look at the site you look at, is, dare I say it,
    >close-minded.
    >
    >FYI, I read (to various extents) BikeMagic.com, SingletrackWorld.com, SouthernDownhill.com,
    >Descent-World.com and others.

    Agreed, and you have my apologies then.

    Dave

    Enjoy your ride
     
  19. Jd

    Jd Guest

    [email protected] (Doof W) humped on message news:<[email protected]>...
    > On 8 Feb 2003 18:08:09 -0800, [email protected] (JD) wrote:
    >
    > >Last weekend was shorts weather:
    > >
    > >http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/020803.jpg
    > >
    > >This weekend it's just plain cold, as TJ's attire might suggest:
    > >
    > >http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/0208030072.jpg
    > >
    > >JD
    >
    >
    > Seen it already dumbass, as most here do. Quick question to the group:
    >
    > How many have already seen this over at MTBR?

    Quit drooling on yourself, yappy. I know that TJ saw them because he was there, duh.

    JD
     
  20. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Dave W wrote:
    > On Sun, 09 Feb 2003 20:53:33 +0100, bomba <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> [email protected] wrote:
    >>>> BTW, dickhead Dave, when's the last time you posted pics? Do you ride a bike, or just pester
    >>>> those who do?
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>> Are you insinuating that because he doesn't post pictures he doesn't ride a bike? Nice and lame,
    >>> JD junior.
    >>
    >> No, I think he was just pointing out the hypocrisy of criticising other's photos when you don't
    >> post your own.
    >
    > I like the photos, but I don't see the need to advertise them here. But then again, I thought a
    > majority of you checked out other mountain biking related web sights. I apparently was wrong. This
    > is the only place you congregate and discuss the beloved bicycle, and that, to me at least, is
    > kinda sad.....

    Not sad for me. I hate web based boards . And there's only so much time alloted for computer. I'd
    rather ride my bike than spend time surfing mostly lame (IMO) sites.

    penny
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Loading...