Schlumpf Speed Drive

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Gene Cosloy, May 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gene Cosloy

Gene Cosloy Guest

Need some help. I have a Schlumpf speed drive on my BikeE NX. The cranks appear to be supplied by
    Schlumpf as well. I have been experiencing skipping and have tried to eliminate same by adjusting
    the clutch engement push buttons. The Schumpf web site provides a pdf manual which explains how to
    do this correctly, but I'm just not sure how to tell if I've done it correctly or not. If there
    are any speed drive owners or mechanics familiar with this out there that can help I'd sure
    appreciate it.

Gene Cosloy

Tags:

2. Walter Wolff

Walter Wolff Guest

Hi Gene,

why don't you ask Florian Schlumpf directly, he knows best and is nice and willing to help (as far
    as my contacts have been with him via mail)?

Walter Wolff

"Gene Cosloy" <[email protected]> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:[email protected]...
    > Need some help. I have a Schlumpf speed drive on my BikeE NX. The cranks appear to be supplied by
    > Schlumpf as well. I have been experiencing skipping and have tried to eliminate same by adjusting
    > the clutch engement push buttons. The Schumpf web site provides a pdf manual which explains how to
    > do this correctly, but I'm just not sure how to tell if I've done it correctly or not. If there
    > are any speed drive owners or mechanics familiar with this out there that can help I'd sure
    > appreciate it.
    >
    > Gene Cosloy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.